DDC XXXIV: The Original Home Of The DISDads!!!

Wishing all you fine Dads the happiest and most enjoyable Fathers Day!
That would be me. I have been diagnosed with stenosis and my T12 has hemangioma. So tomorrow I am having back surgery to remove Spinal Lamina, do a Lumbar spine fusion with a insertion of a spinal fixation device.

So I may be off line for a few days, so that care of the place until I get back.

Oh, Happy Father's Day to you all.
Positive thoughts, pixie dust and prayers Randall. Hope this bring some the relief you need and improves thing so for you - keep us posted and don’t leave us alone too long we can make a mess of things

Happy Father's Day all!

5828b92b1e656.jpeg

That would be me. I have been diagnosed with stenosis and my T12 has hemangioma. So tomorrow I am having back surgery to remove Spinal Lamina, do a Lumbar spine fusion with a insertion of a spinal fixation device.

So I may be off line for a few days, so that care of the place until I get back.

Good luck tomorrow Randall! We'll all be waiting to see how it goes and hoping for the best for you ....... and Jodi.

Thank you guys for the well wishes! I am looking forward to the 8 hours of uninterrupted sleep. It will be the first time for that in weeks and weeks.

Happy Father's Day, gents.
Going out for brunch in a bit. I hear eggs benedict calling my name...

Whoa, dude. You take care of yourself. Good luck tomorrow.

Happy Father's Day all.

Remember, if you do a good job as a Dad, you may get promoted to Grandpa:worship:

Maybe, not always, but good to teach them.

Happy Father’s Day chaps!

I got a Mickey beer bottle opener, a mouse ears salt and pepper grinder and some espresso cups from DL Paris, so all good here.

Have a great day all.

I got a Star Wars car sun shade and dinner last night.

You all really need to quit one-upping me.

Happy Father's Day all!

5828b92b1e656.jpeg

:lmao::rotfl::lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter