December 2006 Rollcall!

tinkgrl

Love Johnny Depp & Captain Jack Sparrow! Love bein
Hi,

Never to early! What dates are you thinking about & where?

Mom & I: VWL & 12/3 to 12/8, 5 days.

I agree, never too early to plan a trip to WDW.

We will probably be there Dec 2nd thru Dec 9th (we try to fit 2 December visits on one AP, so long as we leave before the 1 year is up!). Ours and Granny's beloved VWL.

I don't see any advantage of one over the other for your dates though.

Happy planning! :wave2:

Probably Dec. 9, 10, 11. Either VWL or BW, it depends if it's just the 2 of us (VWL) or if guests, then BWV (SV). We miss you!

Our youngest DS is now working in Romania, and so, we're using up lots of vacation days next year to visit him. Then there's the fact that we're already borrowed '07 points into '06, so just a small DVC December vacation for us!

Bobbi :sunny:

12/2 thru 12/9...all studios @ all resorts were sold out for the 1st week in December when I tried to book this year :eek: Considered ourselves lucky to snag a BW stand studio for the following week of '05.

We're going either the 1st or 2nd week of Dec to celebrate our son's b'day there in '06 - wow - that is a ways off!!! Grandparents are coming with - so we'll be getting a 2 bedroom. We're going to make a ressie at SSR to begin with - and will be thirlled to say there - but at the 7 mo window I'm going to call just for the heck of it to see what else might be open. We own at OKW and SSR - and OKW would be cheaper points - but I wouldn't have enough OKW points for a 2 bdrm for the full stay at the 11 mo window without borrowing..... anyway.... We also want to try to stay at least once at all 5 of the WDW DVC's just to see what they are like - so we'll see what's available. Can't wait!

keishashadow said:
12/2 thru 12/9...all studios @ all resorts were sold out for the 1st week in December when I tried to book this year :eek: Considered ourselves lucky to snag a BW stand studio for the following week of '05.
Keishaahadow, when did you try to book? Right at the 11 month window or later? Now I'm getting worried! :guilty:

December 20th through the 29th! For both Christmas and my daughter's birthday. I know, CROWDS will be awful. Well, I guess I must experience it once so I can appreciate the slow times. But I love the Christmas decorations and so forth.

Tammy

OKW Dec 13-21 2BR our first trip home :cool1:
We're also inviting along 1 set of GParents.
Should be awesome! I can't wait! :banana: :banana: :banana:

Either 1st or 2nd weekend of Dec, for a long weekend. I've been wanting to do CP for 2 years,and we're finally going to do it!

Any thoughts on which weekend would be more crowded? Any major events like Pop Warner etc going on then?

Probably checking in the Sunday after Thanksgiving like we usually do. But hopefully this Nov trip will be our first year home, if not then next year will be.

Hubby wants to try to get a 3bdrm at OKW and bring some family members, if that doesn't pan out and we do get to go home this year then we will be AKL next year :)

Hoping for Dec 21-26 - how hard is it to book actually over Christmas? It looks like everyone prefers the first two weeks (I know - the crowds will be bad, but we're used to Easter...) Is it necessary to book Christmas day by day at the 11 mo window? From what Ive read on these boards, I cant wait! :teeth:

The second week in Dec....definitely BCV!!!

I cannot believe it is getting close to "booking time"....only 4 months to book!!

:wave:

Beca

mom2alix said:
Keishaahadow, when did you try to book? Right at the 11 month window or later? Now I'm getting worried! :guilty:
I wouldn't worry...we booked a couple weeks past both the 11 & 7 month windows (darn ROFR process - clerical error delayed our points appearing in MS files!) Although nothing for the 1st week in Dec.; the 2nd had studio openings @ BWV - Pref; OKW & SS. We took BWV pref & waitlisted for stand. - got it within a month. Good luck - I'm sure you'll do fine.

Nothing like planning ahead, huh? Hi. My name is Pat, and I'm a closet early planner, too. :teeth: I don't know if we'll be there early December or for the Christmas holiday (usually, we go early), but I do know we'll be there December 2006. I cannot wait!!

dec 8 -15 staying at CYpress pointe - offsite timeshare - but I will definitely spend some time at OKW!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter