December 2008 Code Watch

I called first thing this a.m and there were no value available 12/7-14th, just so everyone knows. I don't think any code will work that week. :sad1:

I'm confused...it looks like the offer is only for Value, Moderate and Deluxe Villa studios. So how did you manage to get CR? I'm totally confused!

Thanks!

Ok, my initial call was to get the discount on my 1 night room only ressie at POP which would have saved me $50. Then I inquired about the Visa code and was able to use that and cancel the 1 night pop and make it a 5 night CR with DDP.:surfweb:

I also could have gotten CR for 1 night a discount rate as well. You should call and try.

I also tried to book for Dec 3-8 and nothing was open. All resorts are booked or no further discounts are available. I currently have YC at the AAA rate.

I saved $900.00 today with code UWI! I'd already booked the room, just applied the discount.:cool1:

Under $3,000 for:
5 nights Contemporary Tower, Bay Lake View (4 adults)
6 day MYW tickets (4 adults)
6 days DDP (4 adults)

Not too bad!:banana:

I saved $900.00 today with code UWI! I'd already booked the room, just applied the discount.:cool1:

Under $3,000 for:
6 days DDP (4 adults)

Where did the UWI code come from? Haven't heard of that one. Is it general public, package code, room code, Visa code?

It's a package code, tickets, room and DDP.:goodvibes

The code is posted on Mousesavers!

Thank you for the infor...I just called and saved $107 :woohoo: more than what I had already saved.

$3218 for: 2 adults and 2 children aged 6 and 8 :

5 nights at the Grand Floridian
10 day Magic your way tkts
5 days of DDP !!!

Thanks !;)

Under $3,000 for:
6 days DDP (4 adults)

Had you ever applied any codes in the past or was this off rack-rate?

I still have no luck! I have called every time I see a new code on here or mousesavers. None of them have applied! Grand Floridian - first week of December with DDP and park hopper.

Thanks for all the info - guess I just don't have the "luck"!

:sad2:

I still have no luck! I have called every time I see a new code on here or mousesavers. None of them have applied! Grand Floridian - first week of December with DDP and park hopper.

Thanks for all the info - guess I just don't have the "luck"!

:sad2:

I have done the same thing....they keep telling me persistance pays off, but i'm with you, no luck here!! :sad2: Oh well...we're still going to DISNEY WORLD!!!:goodvibes

I called and asked the price of QXD compared to UWI and UWI was about $30 more... so we just stayed with QXD.

What is FXW and UWI?

I don't see but one on the disney site and it isn't either of these.

Can someone help?

This is what I found on the codes that you are talking about....

WDW October - December room only discounts

Travel Dates: October 19 - December 23, 2008

Walt Disney World has released specially priced room only discounts for the travel dates above, available to the general public. These discount are also available as a Magic Your Way package if you are interested in adding park passes or either of the Disney Dining plans.

Some Sample nightly rates:

Value resorts, standard room: $59 - $79
Value resorts, preferred location room: $71 - $91
Moderate resorts, standard view room: $109 - $129
Moderate resorts, king bed room: $125 - $154
Animal Kingdom Lodge, standard view room: $170 - $210
Beach Club, standard view room: $270 - $330
Polynesian, garden view room: $285 - $375
Grand Floridian, garden view room: $330 - $445
Saratoga Springs, studio: $174 - $199
Saratoga Springs, 2 bedroom villa: $419 - $664
These prices are the nightly price, and do not include the 12.5% room tax. Weekday and Weekend nights appear to be the same price, though some nights during the travel dates appear to be slightly more expensive. Only the nights that fall within the travel dates above will be discounted, though your stay can extend past the end of the travel dates.

You must book this discount by October 18, 2008.

Make sure you ask for code NYB!

October - December 2008 MYW package discounts #2

Travel Dates: October 19 - December 23, 2008

Walt Disney World has released specially priced Magic Your Way packages for selected dates during October through December, 2008. With this specially priced package, the room portion of your Magic Your Way package is discounted, other portions of the trip are regular price. Both the Disney and Deluxe dining are available with this discount. Please note, if you booked a package during these dates earlier this year with the previously released MYW package discounts, you will not need to rebook, this is not a better discount (if you are staying at a deluxe resorts, it may be worth it to double check just in case).

All Disney resorts are available, though availability is extremely limited, and some dates may be blacked out. The discount covers value, regular and holiday seasons, so your price will vary depending on your travel dates.

Availability is very limited on this discount, and it will expire on October 18, so you must book by then.

To book this specially discounted Magic Your Way package, please contact our wonderful sponsor Mouseketrips, who specializes in making your Disney vacation special. Here are the codes you will need to ask for:

DLK - Magic Your Way Package
UWI - Magic Your Way with Dining Package
KCF - Magic Your Way with Deluxe Dining Package

:dance3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter