December 2011 Code Watch!

These are the dates I'm looking at as well. Should we really hope for free dining during this week?? How awesome would that be? :santa:

I think fd goes until 12/21 this year, right? If you check in before the 21st, don't you get it for the entire rest of your stay? Even if the stay goes to say 1/1???

I think fd goes until 12/21 this year, right? If you check in before the 21st, don't you get it for the entire rest of your stay? Even if the stay goes to say 1/1???

Yes, if were to check in on the 21st, your FDing would go to the end of your reservation.

Hello Everyone-

I am subscribing as we are planning on visiting "The World" November 28 thru December 8th, staying at the Beach Club so we are hopeing for a Room Discount.

I have a feeling it will be a long wait unless I get lucky and get an email pin# like this year, I recieved one end of Jan and booked in February but unfortunately at three week out, this past Monday I had to cancel our plans do to an old furnace that needed replaced.

I was researching what promos were out there now and noticed the room discounts end 2/16 but have to be booked by Nov 21st. So I am sure new discounts will be out shortly after that but most likely not for Nov/Dec 2011, why I think it is going to be a long wait for all of us here.

I haven't booked yet but as soon as Disney refunds my money and am going to go ahead and book for December with a portion of the money and then I figure I will have 13 months to pay it off before the 45 day prior to deadline.

I agree Sheila. We are in for a long wait for any kind of discounts for Dec 2011. I'm not counting on seeing anything until summer 2011 at least.
Luckily, I'm thinking our trip won't hinge on FDing, so even a 40% off would be ok for me, but FDing would be the best, biggest savings for us, lol.

I don't think there's any way they can get through December 2011 without some steep discounts. As it is, that period is moving from the lowest value rate category up to a regular price structure. So even with big discounts, the price will already be a bit higher than this year. Once people start pricing it out, I have a hunch many will hold off for the discounts.

When I was planning our vacation for this November, which we had to cancel :sad2: I found it interesting that December was value season when it had the most to offer as far as Christmas Actiivties and that November was a higher priced regular season.

Not sure what is to come with November and December now being a new "fall" season and priced the same, maybe many like me are going to opt to go in December rather than November for the "total Christmas" expierence so they will not need to discount December so deeply? :confused3

I want a discount but I am afraid to wait too long to book, as December is such a popular time, I have our dates, and resort all picked out just waiting now on my refund from my Nov 2010 trip and then I think I will book which I know is not good since they base discounts on room percentages booked but I also do not want to miss out on the room catagory at the resort I want.

I don't think there's any way they can get through December 2011 without some steep discounts. As it is, that period is moving from the lowest value rate category up to a regular price structure. So even with big discounts, the price will already be a bit higher than this year. Once people start pricing it out, I have a hunch many will hold off for the discounts.

I totally agree with this statement. With them raising the price for that timeframe, (although it is a small increase, still an increase though), combined with the fact that our economy & the jobless situation really isn't getting better a very quick rate, I think we will continue to see steep discounts for some time to come. Especially since Disney still continues to raise their prices each year. The parks are where Disney really makes their money, so I see them trying to do whatever they can to fill the resorts even with deep discounts. A full resort with a bunch of discounted guests is still better than a half full resort at regular price I believe. The more people, the more money being spent. :teacher::flower3:

I am hoping for a good discount for late November or early December so I am in!popcorn::

We are taking our first Disney trip 12/4-12/9 Me, DH, and DD (3). I would LOVE free dining for our first trip so Im here to watch for codes. :woohoo:

We're going 12/4-12/13 and staying at the CR. We just got back from an October stay at the Poly and are excited to go back. I got a 40% pin for that trip so hoping for the same although free dining would work too. When we go my son will be 4 and my twin girls will be 2 so a room discount would be better than free dining for us. But anything would help. Can't wait!:woohoo:

We're going 12/4/10-12/13/10 and staying at the CR. We just got back from an October stay at the Poly and are excited to go back. I got a 40% pin for that trip so hoping for the same although free dining would work too. When we go my son will be 4 and my twin girls will be 2 so a room discount would be better than free dining for us. But anything would help. Can't wait!:woohoo:

Are you going december of this year? I think there are some discounts already out... I am thinking it was a typo though... :goodvibes and you are going next december?

Yeah it was a typo, my bad. I wish I was going this December...and next December.

:rotfl: yeah...me too...this and next!!! Course, I just hope it is next and not 2012. 2 times this year and my dd getting married in 2011 and my dh going to florida to visit family may mean we have to skip a trip to WDW for 2011.

We're going in December 2011. We are looking at the 16th-23rd as of right now. We have to go later on in the month since DD, myself and DH are in school, we need to wait til closer to winter break. It'll be me, DH, DD (6yrs), DD (4yrs) and DS (1yr). I think we are looking to stay at POFQ, but depending on prices, we may just stay at a value. I'm looking forward to going around Xmas time. I can't WAIT to see my kids faces light up.

Hi guys! well this year we are going to Buenos Aires-Argentina, but I'm planning to go next year around New Year's Eve, that's when we have our vacations...so hope to have free dining or something!!!;)

My boyfriend and I got back from WDW a little over a month ago, and I'm already obsessed with booking our next trip! I'm determined to see the World in it's winter wonderland next year, so I'm looking at the last week of November or the first couple weeks of December……praying for free dining again! We'll all keep our fingers crossed for a great deal! Thanks for the post. :goodvibes

Bad, bad me, lol. I'm already planning our trip based on FDDP being offered! I'm debating back & forth to myself if it would be worth te extra $$ to upgrade to DxDDP..... I've got it bad but if I think positive thoughts, it's bound to happen....right?! :goodvibes;):rolleyes1

I'm in! Planning for 22-30 Dec 2011. I know there's usually no discounts over Christmas but if free dining is extended until Dec 21st again, I'll be glad to adjust my dates a bit. :worship:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter