December Challenge ~Winner WdwMickey!!! congrats

I don't know why I couldn't fix my last post. I completed 8 pages today for a current total of 8. I apologize for the double post.

OK I get up to here added
please check & make sure I didn't goof up

Captjackandcrew - I think the [] were boldded in the middle & that is why you couldn't edit - I did that before

Lovingthemouse (I love that name) sorry I missed you, thanks for the pm:cutie:

I finished all of my "scrappy" gifts :yay: Please add 24 pages for me. I think that puts me over my monthly goal.

I've met my yearly goal of 750 pages :banana:

only 1 page for tonight. My goal is 20 pages, and this month I sure plan to get that done, maybe more!!

We got 213 at this moment & the month is halfway over so we all need to get busy so we can end the year

so go scrap, go :cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

I did 3 pages today - having swap stuff makes it very painless to get good pages done in a short time:goodvibes I've got plans to use my next box of stuff as soon as it comes home:)

Updated to here :cool1:
I got 5 done over the week-end been sick & have DH off this week so I'm not getting many done
hoping to go to a zoo this week so I have more to scrap:yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter