December Challenge ~Winner WdwMickey!!! congrats

got up to here - please check & make sure I haven't goofed up on anyone since I have been sick it is possible that I"m am

Can you add 2 more for me. I think I might have been a bit too ambitious this month.

I've done 4 more pages today DS(18) was working on A-level project, DS(12) playing with his cousins (12 and 14) and DH at work. Yay for washing machines!! Nice long gaps when I can scrap while they :laundy::lmao:

First time I've gotten to get back in my scrap room (of course, the rest of the house is a mess!). I got 14 done. I would love to get caught up to 2011 before 2012 starts, but we'll see! :banana:

We are at 265 pages for this month - I"m hoping others will post soon since we have several people with a 0 for their totals

8 more pages for me! I am probably done for the month, but maybe I will squeeze in a few more. I'm just short of my year goal, but I just don't think I have the time to get them done...Always next year, right?!

I've been crazy busy at work and crazy busy at home, but I have completed about 1/2 of my December daily plus a few more pages, so my completed total for today is 30.

My hope is to spend the evening in my scrapbook room to continue on with my DD.

Thanks!! Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas!

I finally got some scrapping done- a 20 page album for ny niece and nephew- it was fairly simple scrapping but at least it was doing something.

Rebecca

I did it. I met my goal for the month and the year!! I have scrapped 14 pages this month so far. I hope to get a few more to finish off another trip!!

OK I got 2 done yesterday - I have to keep from playing on the net instead of scrapping today

I have up to here done now - yeah!!! for all of the new posts

I have completed 20 pages today!!! ;) Nice to be back into the swing of things because I have to really get myself settled and busting out some major numbers in the next 4 months!

3 more for me today. I hope to get at least a couple more done this weekend.

I think we've almost finished with guests now so I can move my scrapping stuff back from the ice box (aka conservatory :rolleyes1 )and do some scrapping:goodvibes Just depends whether we have DSis and DBIL over tomorrow evening.

11 more for me this morning. Hoping for some more tonight, but we'll see!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter