Delta / Westjet Encore Flights...?

Our flight Toronto-Ottawa was on what seemed like a very new Q400. Really nice and bright on the inside. You need to watch your head when getting on the plane but there was enough headroom one on for my DH (6'2") to walk down the aisle. We were seated right behind the prop and I didn't notice it being any noisier than most other planes. Legroom was more than adequate for DH also.

Bonus we had on our flight was complimentary beer or wine.

Our flight Toronto-Ottawa was on what seemed like a very new Q400. Really nice and bright on the inside. You need to watch your head when getting on the plane but there was enough headroom one on for my DH (6'2") to walk down the aisle. We were seated right behind the prop and I didn't notice it being any noisier than most other planes. Legroom was more than adequate for DH also.

Bonus we had on our flight was complimentary beer or wine.

Hmm, okay. Argh! I'm used to booking flights on air miles where there are only a handful of selections. Having all of these options is driving me nuts LOL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter