Desert Inn and Suites-how far to DL?

being-dragged-to-DL

You can have Johnny Depp... I want Jack Sparrow!
I am confused. On this board it sounds like this place is right across the street from the DL entrance... but the only map I can find it on shows it several blocks. Is there anyone who has actually stayed there and can tell me how far it is? I am looking for cheap and close and clean for 2 nights.

Anaheim Desert Inn & Suites is right across the main entrance to DL. About a 3-5 minute walk, tops. :)

Desert Palm is around the corner and MUCH further. Depending on the size and ages of your group, the walk from DI&S is anywhere from 3-15 minutes. One trip it was just me, mom and DD age 4 and it took 5 minutes, one trip there were 13 of us-one of whom was handicapped and walked very slow and it took her about 25 minutes to get there, one trip it was just me and another adult and it was about 3 minutes, give or take a minute. DI&S is a great place to stay; clean, LARGE rooms. Parking is a nightmare-when you get there, park it and don't move it, LOL. The pool and hot tub are icky and not very warm and the continental breakfast is toast with butter and jelly, danishes, oranges and bananas, milk and oj-not bad but not fabulous either. I recommend getting a room with a spa in it-it's a HUUUUUGE hot tub! More than makes up for the nasty pool/spa. Can easily fit 4 people in there and the kids love it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter