• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

~Designers message to all Disign Board Visitors!! Please read~

I would also like to extend my deepest appreciation and thanks to all of you wonderful DISigners! It is absolutely incredible that you would all take so much time out of your days just to create more pixie dust for our upcoming trips! I am so looking forward to putting your wonderful customized creations on t-shirts for me and my family and wearing them in the parks!

You are all truly appreciated more than you know! :goodvibes

I am new to this board (I did browse and ask some questions a few weeks ago but still new) I just want to say I think the DISign team is awesome to offer to do these for so many people & as I browse the boards and see things I like I definitely want to give credit to the DISigner who made them- If I request a byline of your siggie on my DISign would it be done or would that be against copywrite laws of Disney? Thx for all you have done & may be doing for *me*! :goodvibes

These are incredible! You all really don't mind sharing? I will definitly be in touch. Thank you so much in advance.

Just wanted to show my appreciation to all the wonderful disigners who give their extra time to people like me who aren't very artistic. I have requested a few personalized designs and have been very pleased with them and the quickness that most used. Again thank you:flower3:

I would just like to say Thank You to all disigners for all of their hard work, time and effort on the the designs they make. I joined the disboards just a couple weeks ago, and love all the work, and yes I am addicted. The other day I posted a thread asking for Cars disigns, because there alot of other stuff, just not too many of those. Anyway, alot of disners replied with incredible and completely designs. While every single one of them will be used, even if just for evryday, if this was at all offensive I am sooooooooo sorry. Again I would just like to say Thank You and sorry.
Michelle:guilty:

I would just like to say Thank You to all disigners for all of their hard work, time and effort on the the designs they make. I joined the disboards just a couple weeks ago, and love all the work, and yes I am addicted. The other day I posted a thread asking for Cars disigns, because there alot of other stuff, just not too many of those. Anyway, alot of disners replied with incredible and completely designs. While every single one of them will be used, even if just for evryday, if this was at all offensive I am sooooooooo sorry. Again I would just like to say Thank You and sorry.
Michelle:guilty:

You should not be sorry at all. You did everything completely right. If you post a general request and more than one designer responds, that is their choice.

This thread was started because we had some people who would request a design in a designers thread and then go to one, two or three more other designers' threads and ask them to create the same design. Then they would CHOOSE which one they liked better. It was purely disrespectful and a waste of the designers time and effort.

This is not at all what you did and you have no reason to be sorry. When numerous designers come to your aid - that is just the product of a really caring bunch of people who are willing to help. That is the reason why I joined and continue to enjoy this corner of the boards. Enjoy your designs!

Boy I guess I never read this post before, I hope on one thinks I'm wasting Disigners time with request. I will be using all the disigns I get. I'm making shirt for 6 people for 8 days each so that is a total of 48 shirts. I have quit a few done already (wish I could post pics but don't know how yet) I really appreciate all the time and effort. Thank-You to all the Disigners you really do spread the pixie dust around.:goodvibes Kim

:thumbsup2 Just stumble upon this part of Dis and can't believe all the creative people out there. I just want to say WOW what an amazing site

I have been hanging out at the Disboards off and on for quite a while now, and just tonight even found out what the Disigners even do. Having looked around, I have to say..:cheer2: you all ROCK! :disrocks:

I haven't requested anything yet, but I probably will at sometime soon...I will gladly honor your requests and hope that everyone else will too! Thanks so much (in advance) for all the hard work and time and pixie dust that goes into making our lives a little brighter. :grouphug:

Dear Disign thread visitors.

The designers on the Disboard are a busy bunch of people.

We love designing and making other people happy, spreading pixie dust and making trips special by adding a little bit of magic to your vacations.

I may be the one posting this message but I will sign it on behalf of the designers who agree to have this message posted!

Pat, Amy, Beth, Maria, Kari, Millie, Carolinagirl.

I'm new to the boards and can't find where the designs are. I'm looking for a simple WDW design for a visit in May 09 for 16 people. Any help would be appreciated.

otts4disney

I'm new to the boards and can't find where the designs are. I'm looking for a simple WDW design for a visit in May 09 for 16 people. Any help would be appreciated.
otts4disney

If you look further down from this post, there are many threads in which you will find tons of designs. Browse around in the threads and when you have found a design you like, post in that thread asking the designer for any needed customizations.

We are a very friendly bunch of people. We are glad you found our little corner of the boards! Welcome!

We are trying to design matching tee shirts for our upcoming trip in September. We noticed some cute tee shirts while on our last trip and want to join the tee shirt craze!!! How do we find the designs we want and then purchase these? :confused3

We are trying to design matching tee shirts for our upcoming trip in September. We noticed some cute tee shirts while on our last trip and want to join the tee shirt craze!!! How do we find the designs we want and then purchase these? :confused3

Browse these threads, when you find something you like, ask that disigner if they will customize it for you. When they do, you save it to your computer, print it on an iron-on sheet and volio! you have a custom tshirt.
Remember: always reverse the design before you print it, especially if it has a name on it.

PS - it's free! isn't that awesome? They do this cause they like to. Some do how web sites where you can send a donation if you like.

This forum is the best kept secret on Dis boards! I'm hoping to get some shirts made this week! :) I love all the disigns. I bet I would have some creating some of my own...hmmm, think dh will buy me the program to do it? ;)

Hi folks,

I'm getting married in May, and one of the fabulous Dis-igners created artwork with Mickey and Minnie under Wedding bells that we used on our invitation. We wanted to give out some nice coffee mugs at the wedding, with the same artwork, but the company asked if we have permission from Disney to use Mickey and Minnie.

Does anyone know where I can get the permission?

Thanks.

lou

I hope I didn't just offend someone. I sent a PM requesting a .doc file for binder sheets. That was before I read this post, and found out what this corner of DIS is all about.

I can't believe all the time that must go into custom designs for people. The DISigners must really love what they do. Keep up the goodwill, and thanks to all for what you do for us!

I haven't requested anything yet, but might.

I would just like to say thanks for all of the DISigners. I just found the board a few days ago and have spent many hours looking through the threads and making a list of things I would like for our 1st trip in October. Once again, thanks from the bottom of my heart!!!

Hello, I was just directed to this wonderful group of talented designers. Wow, I am impressed!

I love Natalie's "passport 2" designs for World Showcase. The one I saw has 2008 on the cover. Is it available with 2009 on the cover?

If not already available, could that change be made by someone who knows how? I am technically challenged.:upsidedow

All of the designers here are so awsome. I wish I was as talented as you guys and gals. I am guilty, I see a design I like and I just ask for it as I see it. I am will pay closer attention to what I ask for.

((HUGS to all)))

Michele

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter