• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Did you book Free Dining code? Come dance with me!

HaleyB

I am not a robot
:banana: I just added the code to my ressies, doing a happy dance :banana:

:bounce: :Pinkbounc Going for 7 or 8 nights starting Oct 2nd

Staying at the Pop :cool1: :cool1:

:mickeybar :drinking: Planning to eat some great food

:thewave::thewave::thewave:

Congrats!! We decided to waive - just don't think we'd eat enough to make the dining plan pay off. Have a fantastic vaca!!

WE did! I had already booked the dining plan. So I switched my ressie to include this code. 9/23 - 10/1 at Pop!!!

We're going 9/11-9/17. Our 1st trip to WDW for our whole family! :cool1: :goodvibes :banana: :cheer2: :bounce:
WDW food here we come! :mickeybar :mickeybar :mickeybar :moped: :dancer:

We saved $700!!! woohoo!! We were doing the dining plan anyway, so this saved us quite a bit! :banana: :Pinkbounc :dancer: :cheer2: :cool1:

We'll be doing extra :mickeybar :mickeybar :mickeybar

Cheryl

We did! I booked two packages - one for my DH & DD who don't have APs. They are getting 7 Day tickets. Then, I saw on Mousesavers that you can do the dining plan for up to 10 nights with just a 1 day ticket. Even though my boys & I already have APs, I booked a 7 day package (with a 1 day ticket) and get 7 days of dining for free. The dining plan would have cost my family $960!

Since the AP discount is so miniscule, the $160 per night that I'm saving on food more than made up for having to pay a few dollars more for rack rate. :cool1: What an awesome deal.

We did the 7/4 deal too a few years ago. I'm so excited!!! :banana:

I'll happily dance along. I've been sitting here at work all excited today since I booked the free dining plan this morning. I have old parkhoppers to use, so I added a one day ticket to my existing room-only reservation to make it a package. I love the idea that I'll be eating for free!

:cool1: I Can't wait either!!! I had already booked this using the email pin code. Going Sept 30-Oct 3 staying at the AsMu. :banana: :Pinkbounc :cheer2:

me, me, me!!! We are going 9/23-28! :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:
First time ever for staying on property! :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :jumping1: :dancer: :dancer:
:thewave:

I'll dance along with you too!!! :banana: I'm going Oct 1-8 and was already booked with a AAA package but this still saves me around $340!! Doing the happy dance!!!! :rotfl2: :Pinkbounc :cheer2:

I'm not dancing quiet yet but my TA has called Disney and given them all the info and they are having problems w/ the computer but said there is limited availability but they would call her back and let her know if we got it, they did say there shouldn't be any problem. So congrats to all of you dancing maybe I can join you in a bit. In the mean time please send some pixie dust my way.

I just booked POR (value season) for 10/1-10/10.
2 adults, 3 kids (all under 10) MYW tickets 8 day park hopper w/ exp, & the free dining for $2429!!!!! Whaaaahoooo!!!!!!! :hyper:

Just booked this morning...going 5 nights/6 days with park hopper at Pop Century 9/10-9/15.....2 adults with dining a whopping $904!!!!

:banana: Been dancing in my seat so might as well dance on the board! :banana:

The offer allowed us to add 2 nights and 2 additional days of tickets and still save over $300! :jumping1:

I decided not to miss this!I had a mother -daughter trip planned next year.Now me,DD6,DD1 and my mom are going Sept.6-11.Princesses here we come! princess:

:cool1:

I'm dancing with you!! Mu hubby wanted to stay off site to save money but this dining plan pushed us back onsite!! POFQ and lots of food here we come.

I was so excited when I read about the free dining last night I couldn't sleep. How pathetic is that? :crazy:

I wasn't really up to speed on this dining stuff so I had AAA rate for 9 nights at All Stars room only.

So now I added the free dining(why not). Free food for 10 days and only paid an extra $100 on the room.

1618 total for 2 adults 1 child.

I can't stay away from the Dis today because I'm so excited. We moved our trip up to Sept from Nov to take advantage of this deal!!! Free food and 2 months earlier?? What more could I want :cool1:

I told my dh about the offer, and he didn't say no - so I took that as a yes, and called this morning, they secured me a package, but told me that since the computers are down I have to call back tomorrow to apply the code. I hope that's correct, or we probably won't go as this was just a bonus trip. For myself, dh, dd5 and dd2 it is going to cost $927 - can't beat that!!! Staying at POP (first time) oct 2-6.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter