• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Did you book Free Dining code? Come dance with me!

bevemjake said:
I was so excited when I read about the free dining last night I couldn't sleep. How pathetic is that? :crazy:
No worse than when I woke up at 5AM (a full hour before my alarm went off) and had to wait around for 7 to call!

Four nights at POP, saving $300--we were going to pay for food out of pocket because we were getting in late the first night and leaving mid-day the last, but I'll pack four days of dining credits into three, no problem.

Hoop-de-doo, here I come!

:dancer: :dancer: :dancer: :dancer:

I'll dance too! Moved our trip from October to the last week in September to take advantage of free dining. Can't wait! Figured out it would save us at least $400 from what I had previously worked out for our budget, and we will get A LOT more food than what I had anticipated. What is really sad is that my **expensive** meal under the original budget was going to be at Le Cellier for dinner - and that only counts as 1 TS meal each! I may have to work in dinner at a place that would normally be FAR out of my financial frugality - suggestions? I'm thinking California Grill or Artist Pointe. I'll be hitting those Allears menus pretty heavily between now and then. Pure bliss!

black562 said:
Just booked this morning...going 5 nights/6 days with park hopper at Pop Century 9/10-9/15.....2 adults with dining a whopping $904!!!!

That is an EXCELLENT price. Is that including tax?? I booked 4 nights/5 days with park hopper at All-Star Sports 9/15-9/19......2 adults plus one child for a grand total of $1012.52. So I'm paying $100 more than you for my child, but you are getting an extra night and an extra day at the parks!! Good deal!!

We have Annual Passes already so we only got the package with 1 day ticket for each of us :cool1: At Pop it came to $610 for 2 adults, 1 8yo and 1 baby !!! Hooray !!!

I am so excited for all of you who are getting to use the YMP code. I am so tempted to cancel our first Disney Cruise and go to WDW instead for a week.

Hope I did OK.......... Sept 5-10 -5 nights/2 adults/ 1 child / 5 day hopper plus for each/free dining for all/ at WL (standard)for a grand total of $1778.00! Looks like rack rates with the free dining added. Couldn't have done any better could I?? I'll simply hope for a good upgrade since that week is their "down time" week!

I think I'm dancin' :cool1: ?????????

I was able to modify my reservations!!! :cool1: We are going 8/19/05-8/27/05
POFQ. We are now saving $550.00 :cheer2: : :cheer2: :cheer2:. The cm I dealt was great. :flower: :flower: .

I booked 10/1- 10/8 at Coronado for my dad and his finace. I save them about 200 over my AP room discount and the use of our DDE with us :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter