DIDDY OR DIDN'T HE?

I saw where Homeland Security has raided Sean Combs' residences in a Sex Trafficking investigation.

I will never understand why people who have everything go and ruin their lives.
I agree. I was shaking my head watching it. Of course, innocent until proven guilty.

I saw where Homeland Security has raided Sean Combs' residences in a Sex Trafficking investigation.

I will never understand why people who have everything go and ruin their lives.

Did he have everything and THEN ruin his life or did the things that ended up ruining him also give him this life???

Yikes, that would definitely change the story here. Can't wait to see what they find out.
Yes it’s not like other musicians taking things too far with their ego etc. This is …allegedly….beyond that. Look at the raid itself..who has had that done previously to their homes? R Kelley? Bill Cosby? I honestly don’t know if they did. But this was a big response.

So.. DIDDY have everything THEN ruin his life? 🤣🤣🤣 I’m thinking it’s very much the other way around. I think his life came about BECAUSE of what he was doing.

People get ahead in life with talent, with luck and sometimes with evil. I think we have something very evil going on here.

Alleged reports are that Diddy was running an Epstein like operation. He would provide the entertainment and hidden cameras would film prominent people or upcoming artists in compromising or illegal situations.

Some YouTube channels have been doing a deep dive into this. Theres a whole webs of craziness thats been alleged, and many surprising connections.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter