DIDDY OR DIDN'T HE?

Just like I never had Whitney being the bigger problem in the Bobby Brown relationship I never had Puffy being the bigger problem in the Bad Boy vs. Death Row feud (assuming the allegations are true of course).

Puffy , Puff daddy, P didy.

Last couple years there have been allegations from him keeping money from his girl group , he had Biggie killed etc that he killed his baby momma Kim.

Oddly enough , Suge knight who has always been easy to read you knew what you got with him was the first to call him out .

Oh he diddy. There is no doubt in my mind about that. There are certain people that you just see the evil in their eyes. As far as innocent until proven guilty as 50 Cent said, they don’t come for you like that if they can’t prove their case. Not to mention innocent people don’t flee the country and leave their kids to take the fall. (although rumor is they’re not exactly innocent either)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter