Difference at Grand CA- Deluxe Studios vs. Deluxe Studio Preferred?

Not sure where you are seeing a difference mentioned. For DVC, there is no "preferred" category of studios at VGC, just the studio. Sarasota Springs at WDW has preferred and standard, and the classification simply indicates location of the applicable building on the site. Boardwalk Villas also have standard and preferred rooms and the classification refers to location of the room, and "preferred" is really now two classifications -- boardwalk view and pool/garden view. I am also not finding a "preferred" classification in the rental section of Disney for the VGC villas.

Last edited:
Not sure where you are seeing a difference mentioned. For DVC, there is no "preferred" category of studios at VGC, just the studio. Sarasota Springs at WDW has preferred and standard, and the classification simply indicates location of the applicable building on the site. Boardwalk Villas also have standard and preferred rooms and the classification refers to location of the room, and "preferred" is really now two classifications -- boardwalk view and pool/garden view. I am also not finding a "preferred" classification in the rental section of Disney for the VGC villas.
It's popping up in reservations. It looks like preferred is two points more per night. Odd that you can't see it.

Anyone else, comment?

EDIT: I just checked with DVC, you are correct there are only Deluxe Studios. There must have been an odd glitch last night on reservations page! Not only did both options appear, there was even availably for both in August, September, October...

Either that or I was having a Disney-fantasy dream! :hippie:

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter