Different Use Years

We have a Feb Use year at Bay Lake (direct purchase) and thinking about adding on a resale contract for a different resort and different use year. Are there a lot of negatives with having different use years?
It depends on why you want to do this. We are in a similar boat as KBOO. We have a BWV with an april use year and BLT with August use year. But we use those points for vacations that we take during different times of the year, so this has worked well for us. We didn't take this approach because we needed/wanted to be able to combine the points for one big trip.

So, if your goal is to be able to combine the points for use at the same time, this might not be the best approach for you to take.

You also have to remember that you will have different banking dates for points that you don't use and need to carry forward. So far, DVC has been very good about sending me reminders of when I need to bank my points, so you are not totally on your own about remembering when you need to bank your points.

Happy planning!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter