Digital Membership Card?

Mamiamjo

"M-I-C... S-E"
I seem to recall recently getting an email about the DVC membership cards going digital, but can't remember where I am supposed to access the card. I looked in MDE app and don't see a place for it. Where should I look?

I seem to recall recently getting an email about the DVC membership cards going digital, but can't remember where I am supposed to access the card. I looked in MDE app and don't see a place for it. Where should I look?
Using the MDE mobile app, you add it to either Apple Wallet (iPhone) or Google Pay (Android). To add the card to your Wallet, touch the menu icon (3 bars) at the lower right of the MDE mobile app and then touch Disney MagicMobile.

Log in to your DVC Member website account, then click this link. Or, after you log in, under My DVC, click the link for View My Membership Card. Then watch the video. It requires a smart phone with Apple Wallet or Google Pay enabled.

hmmm. I pulled up my Membership Card, I saw this message (along with a digital version of my membership card for printing) which led me to believe I could access it via the MDE...
My Membership Card

Now you can access your Membership Card via the My Disney Experience app. Physical Membership Cards expired December 31, 2021; new physical cards will not be issued.
At this time, you can also view and print a digital version of your card below. This temporary identification will expire one month from today.

Ok so you load it through MDE but access it in the Apple Wallet.
Unfortunately now it's showing ND! :( How do I get this corrected?

Ok so you load it through MDE but access it in the Apple Wallet.
Unfortunately now it's showing ND! :( How do I get this corrected?
So, I chatted with CM on line and was told that this was a known issue along with the following recommendation...
"Okay so I would delete the card for now and redownload it later on. If it corrects we are good to go. If not there is a temporary card on our website under My DVC>View My Membership Card."

So, I should just delete from my Apple Wallet, then I'll be able to download again or use a paper copy temporary card?

So, I should just delete from my Apple Wallet, then I'll be able to download again or use a paper copy temporary card?

If you are going soon, then download the temporary card from the website as it is only good for a month at a time

You can try to delete it, re enter info, and load to wallet again and see if it updates. But, if not, I wouldn’t worry until you hear things have been fixed, or it updates on its own…which, hopefully it will.

I can't even download the my disney experience app, the message says it's not compatible with my phone. We have new this year, android phones from consumer cellular.

I can't even download the my disney experience app, the message says it's not compatible with my phone. We have new this year, android phones from consumer cellular.

I had the same issue - contacted Disney through the link on GooglePlay. The response was that it was a known issue and they are working "diligently" to fix it for a future update...and that I should keep checking GooglePlay... We have a trip starting on 3/11 and I'm not a patient woman. I downloaded the APK Mirror app and was able to "side-load" the DME app. Unfortunately, I have the dreaded "ND" designation when I add my pass to my wallet...

Probably meant to be short for Not Direct, even though No Discounts fits, too, lol.

Gotcha, we're direct purchase so shouldn't get that if we can ever download the app and transfer our membership cards that is.

We are also getting there in March, I can see the passes in my android phone, I just need to know if for discounts for DVC and AP, they would just need to scan the code ?

Can we still use the AP cards?

We have to different membership numbers, and my DH card is not showing under affiliations that he is a DVC member and AP holder, only mine.

Any ideas why ?

We are also getting there in March, I can see the passes in my android phone, I just need to know if for discounts for DVC and AP, they would just need to scan the code ?

We have to different membership numbers, and my DH card is not showing under affiliations that he is a DVC member and AP holder, only mine.

Any ideas why ?

They do not scan the code and for the AP, you show the actual card. If your DH does not have his own MDE and his own DVC account, the affiliations will not show.

If you are not seeing the DVC Y by the time you go, download the blue temporary digital blue card from the website and have that handy to show,

Yes, you can still use an AP card to get any applicable AP discounts.

The code that displays on the Disney MagicMobile Pass is in no way related to your membership. It's like the code on the back of a MagicBand as it links the Disney MagicMobile Pass to your MDE profile.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter