Directions-Port Canaveral to WDW

sigafoos

Mouseketeer
What is the best route to take to WDW from Port Canaveral. We will be renting a car after our cruise ,it will be Sat morning around 9 I'm hoping the traffic will be light. We will be going to ASMo. We will have just one night so I don't want to waste time getting lost!:) . Also are there any tips to getting around WDW, are there go directional signs? We used Disney transportation last time and so I have no idea where everything is.
Kim

Here is what I consider the easiest....528-West (Beeline Expressway) to 417-South (Greenway). These are both toll roads. It would be easiest I believe for you to use at Exit 3 on 417, which would be the Osceola parkway (turn right after you exit then it's a straight shot onto WDW property). you will see many signs. Disney tries to make it as easy as possible. :D

We just did this a few weeks ago, staying at the ASMu right after a Disney cruise. We followed signs to head west towards Orlando from Port Canaveral and then followed signs towards Disneyworld/Animal Kingdom and finally followed signs towards the All Stars. We had never driven in the area before and we did not look at a map. The signage is excellent.

Peggy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter