DIS CJ 07-08/ update post #1 11/6/07

I did Luv's, but I don't think I've done Momx3's. Well if I did it, I don't remember what I did. :rotfl2:

You signed in but looking at it briefly I am not sure which set of pages you did. It was on your favorite characters and rides.

Rebecca

You signed in but looking at it briefly I am not sure which set of pages you did. It was on your favorite characters and rides.

Rebecca

Well, if I signed in, I must have done it. :rotfl2: Must be one I didn't take a photo of because I can't find any in my files.

:rotfl2:
I really need pictures of what I made. I'm soo blonde that I only took pictures of two of the books.

I only remember yours because it sounded so interesting ;)

It really was. I always loved that ride and seeing it from "behind" was just really cool.

I had the intentions of taking pictures of all of the layouts I did, but I forgot and I'm not blonde. ;)

I still have mine and Amy's. I have not done a couple of them yet (but I don't have them either). I haven't done the music one, I don't know about any others.

Rebecca

I have no books I had sent hem to Mar but haven't heard from her.

She's been very quiet recently - hope everything's OK:scared:

I mailed Amy's back to her today- so 2 of them have made the complete circle.

Rebecca

Cool, can't wait to see it Rebecca. Thanks!!

I don't have any journals now and the only one I have left to do is Luv's. Who has hers?

VP or (undercover President)???? Hmmmm????? LOL

Think Advisor, advisor!!! You can tell everyone what to do!!!

Cool, can't wait to see it Rebecca. Thanks!!

I don't have any journals now and the only one I have left to do is Luv's. Who has hers?

I am not sure but I haven't done that one yet- I think Mar might have it but she hasn't been around much- she did check in on one thread today though.

Rebecca

VP or (undercover President)???? Hmmmm????? LOL

Think Advisor, advisor!!! You can tell everyone what to do!!!

I think I have become undercover Pres, Gimp Girl (Broken leg lady) has 2 DS's in football (1 and 3) and 2 in karate (2 and 3), and she wants to put kid #1 in fencing.

So where the heck does that leave me???? and my DS12 should be starting Cross Country soon.

Our pres is our advisor, remember we have an itty bitty school and less than a 1/2 dozen PTO members most of the time. So we all double up on duties.

:yay: Here I am. Been extra busy at work...and school started and we've been having soccer practice/games 3 times a week and girl scouts (I have 2 troops this year)......

I received Kat's package. I am finishing Mazda's book this week-end and should have the other done by next week-end.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter