Dis Dieters, weight loss and support. Feb 09 wk 4 page 31 post 461

Status
Not open for further replies.
Things are settling down here after Anna's op and although my eating has been really up and down - I ate for England three days leading up to the op but couldn't eat a thing for a couple of days after - I think I've STS after popping on the scales today.

I last weighed in here on 9th Feb, so three weeks on I'll weigh in again on Monday. I'll be back on track after that ::yes::
Pleased to hear life's getting back to normal and amazed that with all the stress you managed to STS!!! :worship: :hug: Good luck for the upcoming week... :thumbsup2

...Who managed to resist the pancakes tonight?

Not me!!! :sad2: I blame my menfolk - they were clamouring for the sugary, lemony delights and who am to I refuse..? ;) :rotfl2: :angel:

Oh and I had 3... :rolleyes1

Things are settling down here after Anna's op and although my eating has been really up and down - I ate for England three days leading up to the op but couldn't eat a thing for a couple of days after - I think I've STS after popping on the scales today.

I last weighed in here on 9th Feb, so three weeks on I'll weigh in again on Monday. I'll be back on track after that ::yes::

I haven't read the thread in that time so well done too all of those who have lost and STS :thumbsup2

Who managed to resist the pancakes tonight?

:cool1: Well done on STS after your stressful time Joanne

I stayed the same this week. Very happy with that cause I've not had the best of weeks!!

:banana: Well done on STS Kathryn

i was good and didn't have any pancakes:angel: i had a low fat yogurt instead (which is good for me as it doesn't take much to stop me dieting)

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i am so pleased,i lost 7lb today!
thats 51 lb,in 8 weeks:cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:
i have doubted myself,alot this week,but have tried to get through it & thankfully i did.
my husband,has treated us,to a cheap week in spain,on the 20th april & i was hoping to get, to the 5 stone mark,by then.hopefully,this will keep me,on track.
i just want to say well done,to everyone else,who has managed to lose,this week & i hope everyone,enjoyed their pancakes:) you all deserve them!
tracy

thats 49lb,in 8 weeks:cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:
i have doubted myself,alot this week,but have tried to get through it & thankfully i did.
my husband,has treated us,to a cheap week in spain,on the 20th april & i was hoping to get, to the 5 stone mark,by then.hopefully,this will keep me,on track.
i just want to say well done,to everyone else,who has managed to lose,this week & i hope everyone,enjoyed their pancakes:) you all deserve them!
tracy

:dance3: OMG, that's amazing Tracy, well done

I stayed the same this week. Very happy with that cause I've not had the best of weeks!!
Well done for STS, Kathryn and hope next week is better for you... :hug:
i was good and didn't have any pancakes:angel: i had a low fat yogurt instead (which is good for me as it doesn't take much to stop me dieting)
Good girl, Kellie!!! :angel: :angel: :angel:

WOW!!!! :worship: :worship: :worship: Tracy, that is awesome and well done you for not giving up!!! :hug: :hug: :hug: I'm sure you'll make the 5 stones mark for your hols as you've managed to lose 3.5 stones and April 20th is almost another 8 weeks away... I shall definitely be keeping everything crossed for you... :wizard: :wizard: :wizard:

tracy
:worship: well done Tracy:banana: I think I need to come and live at your house for a couple of weeks!!

Ive lost 1lb and am now free at WW as a gold member :cool1:

well done Nat, thats fantastic!!!!:woohoo: :woohoo:

Well done everyone on the fantastic losses and STS!

I'm having a really hard week :sad2: I've come down with a horrible head & chest cold and it's stopped my exercise classes for the week so far :sad1: I'm trying to be good with my food, but feeling so bad it's making me want to eat more...struggling...lots! :sad1: :sad1:

thanks everyone!
i have now upped my target,to 6 stone,for my hols,as i have lost 51 lb,thats 33lb,to aim for!
fingers crossed
tracy

thats 51 lb,in 8 weeks:cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:
tracy

well done you.xx :cool1:

Ive lost 1lb and am now free at WW as a gold member :cool1:

well done Nat :goodvibes whats a gold member?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter