Creme Egg....40 g....3.5 points
Champagne Egg....25g....2 points
Continental Cappuccino Egg.....20g....2.5points
kinder Surprise Egg....20g....2.5points
Milky Bar filled egg...40g....3.5 points
Mini Caramel Egg...11g...1 point
Mini Creme Egg...1g...1 point
Cadbury's Mini Eggs (3)...1 point

my goodness,those points make astonishing reading:scared1: :scared1: :scared1: :scared1: it does,make you think! i would not have hesitated,in the least last year,i wouldn't have thought twice,about eating one!
there are some good results,being posted this week.i wonder how much,we have collectively lost,in feb?
good luck everyone,for next week & thanks,for everyones encouragement:)
tracy

My wi in the morning wish me luck lol i feel nervous this week for some strange reason :confused3 i have never gone over my points but i have eaten more of my points then usual ( i usually 3 or 4 under everyday ) but i read somewhere that you should eat all your points so im trying this out lol.
ive done my excercise everyday on the wii fit and i done 50 lengths swimming earlier :goodvibes will let you know 2mora x

My wi in the morning wish me luck

:wizard: Good Luck Natasha

Well sorry to sound like a broken record, but I have STS yet again. I think I really over did it over the weekend, so once again I really need to get back on track

:wizard: Good Luck for next week everyone

I STS, I am a bit gutted as I have been good - seems to be a pattern forming, 1 week -1lb off and the next week STS.:confused3 I think I am going to try cutting back at the weekends more.

I STS, I am a bit gutted as I have been good - seems to be a pattern forming, 1 week -1lb off and the next week STS.:confused3 I think I am going to try cutting back at the weekends more.

:hug: The weekends are so hard ! good luck x

...Well sorry to sound like a broken record, but I have STS yet again. I think I really over did it over the weekend, so once again I really need to get back on track...

Good luck for next week, Mandy and Claire... :goodvibes :thumbsup2 :hug:

I always seem to take Friday evening and Saturday off but then try really hard on Sunday, Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday - lately that's worked for me... :flower3:

Well sorry to sound like a broken record, but I have STS yet again. I think I really over did it over the weekend, so once again I really need to get back on track

Good luck for next week :thumbsup2

Well done at least your not gaining, good luck for the next week :thumbsup2

Morning, i have just weighed myself and i have lost 2lbs this week so im rather happy its coming off like that :goodvibes

Good luck for everyone for the week ahead :cool1:

:wizard: Good Luck for next week Claire

I always seem to take Friday evening and Saturday off but then try really hard on Sunday, Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday - lately that's worked for me... :flower3:

I may give that a go Karen, I try not to go too mad over the weekend, but last weekend was a bit over the top (though I did enjoy it ;) )

Morning, i have just weighed myself and i have lost 2lbs this week so im rather happy its coming off like that :goodvibes

:banana: Well done Natasha, you're doing really well

Just catching up on everyone's updates

Well done on your losses everyone. I've been avoiding this thread because yet again I've stayed the same. I've done a low-fat dinner for tonight to try to counter-act the pancakes we'll be having afterwards.

I stayed the same this week. Very happy with that cause I've not had the best of weeks!!

Well done both of you - remember that STS is better than gaining

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i am so pleased,i lost 7lb today!
thats 51 lb,in 8 weeks:cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:
i have doubted myself,alot this week,but have tried to get through it & thankfully i did.
my husband,has treated us,to a cheap week in spain,on the 20th april & i was hoping to get, to the 5 stone mark,by then.hopefully,this will keep me,on track.
i just want to say well done,to everyone else,who has managed to lose,this week & i hope everyone,enjoyed their pancakes:) you all deserve them!
tracy

Tracy, you're doing really fantastically well - keep up the good work

Ive lost 1lb and am now free at WW as a gold member :cool1:

Great news mate - no more paying

Well done everyone on the fantastic losses and STS!

I'm having a really hard week :sad2: I've come down with a horrible head & chest cold and it's stopped my exercise classes for the week so far :sad1: I'm trying to be good with my food, but feeling so bad it's making me want to eat more...struggling...lots! :sad1: :sad1:

I am just getting over that, and it made me eat loads!! talk about starve a cold, i have over fed mine..:rolleyes1
hope your feeling better soon :hug: :hug:

Hope you're both feeling better soon - try to stick with it and don't beat yourselves up if you have the occasional blip, we all do it :hug:

Well I got on the scales this morning and finally they've gone the right way - 1lb off. I was getting a bit disheartened as I'm running almost every night but was gaining weight. Even though I know I'm looking slimmer it's psycological what the scales tell you. :confused3

By the way - I've just finally worked out how to add more than one quote on my replys so feeling quite chuffed with myself! :rotfl:

Good news Janet - and well done on learning how to multi-quote :rotfl:

I've weighed in today as not sure if I'm around in the morning and I've lost another pound - which is fab after all the pancakes!!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: I have 4 lbs left to go and I've managed to squeeze into jeans a size smaller than usual -

Excellent Karen - must admit, I am wearing a pair of jeans today that I haven't been able to get into for almost a year :thumbsup2

i gained 2lbs this week, was expecting to gain so not too fussed over it.
planned loads of delish meals for the week so hoping for a good week.xxx

good luck everyone.xxxx

Never mind hun, back to it next week

Good luck for next week - at least you're not gog in the opposite direction. I understand how frustrating it is, though, as my loss seems to have slowed right down. It's even worse when you know you've been good :hug:

Great news Natasha, you're doing really well

Well done, Tasha! Almost two stone lost now... :yay: :yay: :yay: Good luck for next week... :goodvibes

well done on sts, its still better than having a gain, keep going :)

well done Natasha! your doing so well!!! :banana:

hope i havent missed anyone out

Well done everybody :thumbsup2
I've STS this week but it came as no surprise.
I'm just keeping my fingers crossed for next week but I've got 2 events in the next week, one is a four course meal and free drinks :scared1: and I'm already panicking because I don't know how I'll works out the points :scared:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter