DIS Digi Challenge Hosts - Sign up here

I'll take week 26!! That will be between my Disney trips -- I'm sure I'll be super motivated by then!!

I have a suggestion as someone lucky enough to win several of the challenges due to being the random draw.... do you think we should have ineligbility for the random prize the week following a win? In other words, since I won the random prize last week, I wouldn't be eligible for it again until next week. I can still participate but not put in the hat for the draw.

Anybody agree? I just feel bad that my name has been drawn so many times. What about for the picked winner? Maybe you can still be eligible for that just not the random prize. Whatcha think?
I agree I think there should be some kind of rule so that the same person doesn't win each week. I think not being eligible for the random prize might be a fair solution. What does everyone else think?

Thanks! I'm excited! Don't be surprised if I need a reminder... :flower3:
That's a good idea. I'll try to send out reminders to everyone when it gets close to their week. Now how, do I send one to myself! :lmao:

I'll take week 26!! That will be between my Disney trips -- I'm sure I'll be super motivated by then!!
You got it. :)

OK, so are the guidelines just that if you won the random draw the week before, you won't be in the random drawing the next week?

I guess I'll take week 31! I was waiting until a bit after my trip in Sept, but now we are way past then, lol.

Since I'm a relative newbie here, I have a question about the prize(s). I'm not a designer and since I'm a CMC, I use almost 100% Creative Memories stuff. How does someone come up with a prize for the challenge? And do you also need to do a participation gift as well?

I just want to make sure I do this correctly!

Prizes and participation gifts are not required. Britt usually coordinates any prizes we have, talk to her about it when your turn comes up.

YEAH! Now I can go back and do these challenges when I get back from our next trip! I'm all out of pics and it's driving me nuts!

YEAH! Now I can go back and do these challenges when I get back from our next trip! I'm all out of pics and it's driving me nuts!

Want to use my pics? :P I have LOs for our Oct trip, March trip, and I'm going back for a week in Sept! I can't imagine the words "I'm out of Disney pics" is ever going to come out of my mouth for years, lol!

Want to use my pics? :P I have LOs for our Oct trip, March trip, and I'm going back for a week in Sept! I can't imagine the words "I'm out of Disney pics" is ever going to come out of my mouth for years, lol!

Or you can use mine... I am still working on Jan 06, I did finish Sept 06, but Sept 07 and June 08 are not finished AND i'm going back in 2 weeks!!! OY!

PLUS I have the everyday stuff to scrap, CT duties to catch up on and oh I have to raise my kid and clean my house... any volunteers?

Can I change my date to week #29 (10-29 to 11-4.) I have an idea for that time period. :)

The moderators would like to remind you to be respectful when talking to or about other posters. Also, please bear in mind that the Creative Community is a place of INclusion, not EXclusion. Just as cooking discussions do not need to be only about Disney recipes or gardening discussions do not need to be only about Disney gardens, the scrapping board is not just about scrapping Disney photos.

While we like to have people go to other sites to visit, we hope this is home to many, if not all of you. Sticking to just Disney may lead to people go elsewhere and we don't want that! We have become a family here over the years and every year our family photo gets larger as we incorporate new sisters and brothers into the clan. Yes it gets a little squishy at times when you get stuck between Uncle Earl and Aunt B, but don't worry we'll make room for everyone. So please just have a little patience and respect as we work out the kinks for a new family photo for Grandpa Pete.

Signed,

The Creative Community Moderating Team

Should we specify in the title of this thread that this is the DIS-Disney Challenge? Or do we want to let the hosts choose if the theme that week will be Disney or not? I'm not trying to continue a dead conversation. I just want to be sure we don't have any misunderstandings going forward. Thoughts?

Should we specify in the title of this thread that this is the DIS-Disney Challenge? Or do we want to let the hosts choose if the theme that week will be Disney or not? I'm not trying to continue a dead conversation. I just want to be sure we don't have any misunderstandings going forward. Thoughts?

The ones signed up so far in this thread are for the Wednesday Disney themed challenges. I was going to add a section for the non-Disney challenges that I believe are on Friday. So when you sign up, you'll have to specify which one you are signing up for, though they have different numbers.

The ones signed up so far in this thread are for the Wednesday Disney themed challenges. I was going to add a section for the non-Disney challenges that I believe are on Friday. So when you sign up, you'll have to specify which one you are signing up for, though they have different numbers.

Cool -- so, Wednesdays for the regular ol' Disney challenges, Fridays for the new anything goes challenges. Excellent! I hadn't thought about the start day differences. Thanks for pointing that out!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter