DIS Digi Challenge Hosts - Sign up here

Anyone sign up for #41 yet?

I have an AWESOME Disney Attraction kit in the works (not revealing what attraction yet!) but I CANNOT WAIT to give one away as the prize!!!!!!!!!!

Anyone sign up for #41 yet?

I have an AWESOME Disney Attraction kit in the works (not revealing what attraction yet!) but I CANNOT WAIT to give one away as the prize!!!!!!!!!!
Nope, it's yours! :thumbsup2 Can't wait to see the new kit.

I'll sign up to host once again sometime soon. We just need to get through all this school stuff first before I can concentrate on doing anything else.

I'll try my hand at hosting for week #44 (2/11-2/17).

I know I'm new, but I'd love to sign up if it's ok, Melissa! I just have to work out the details with my designer Friend (Wendy). So, give me a little time to work it all out, and then I'd love to try hosting a challenge! :)

I know I'm new, but I'd love to sign up if it's ok, Melissa! I just have to work out the details with my designer Friend (Wendy). So, give me a little time to work it all out, and then I'd love to try hosting a challenge! :)
Anyone is welcome to host a challenge. When you know which week you want, just sign up here. :)

WOW! I just released that we have been doing this challenges for almost a year! That is incredible!!! :)

I will take on the next challenge (starting tomorrow) since no one is signed up yet. If it is actually already taken I can do the following week.

I will take on the next challenge (starting tomorrow) since no one is signed up yet. If it is actually already taken I can do the following week.

It has not been taken. Thank you so much Krisi! :)

I want to play too! :) I've contacted my designer friend and I'm thinking the #49 week (3/18 to 3/24) will work ok. If not, then I'll just have to change it.

Well, I need to reschedule. I can't do that week's challenge after all.

I can do challenge #54 though. The week of 4/22 to 4/28. Sorry for the trouble!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter