DIS Diva's **Old thread**

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are leaving bright and early tomorrow morning for San Diego. :goodvibes
I am almost all packed. I have 2 piles going. One for San Diego and one for DL. The DL pile is winning. LOL!

Not coming back until Monday the 4th. Catching a ride home with my son, who will be down in Anaheim the whole time we are. How convenient is that? :banana:

Have a great time, Mel!! I am jealous. I love SD. See you soon.

I noticed that the Mark Twain wont be running during the trip. Thank goodness I'm not going. ;)

disney-inspired said:
So all the paperwork and fingerprinting have been done for the new job. The tentative start date is March 4th, so unless something changes I can go down to DLR on Friday next week :)

Yay!! :)

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

I was just working on our Team FORD items and just today noticed our names
Cindy
Alison
Ruth
spell car. So together we make a FORD CAR :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl: Duh it took me so long to figure that out :rotfl2:

My hubby is out at the thrift store looking for a top for me for the hunt. Too much snow right now. Isn't that special. He has to get a certain colour and theme. This could be very scary indeed. He looked at me like I had 2 heads.
This has to be a summer shirt. He did say you know it is winter in Canada like they would be selling those now.:scared:

I noticed that the Mark Twain wont be running during the trip. Thank goodness I'm not going. ;)
The Mark Twain is not running because he knew you weren't going to be there. So sad.:sad:

How is your Mom? How are you doing through all of this?
Say hi to her for us, :wave2: and tell yourself and her, that we will miss you very much this year.
Big hugs!
Auntie Mel :hug:

Hi Gals!
I really want to go to Company D. Hope I have not missed out on getting a ride. Saturday would be great.

Also, I am planning on joining you Beth on the Fantasmic spot saving area. Couldn't remember if I said so.

Eek! I feel so behind. Am figuring out shirts today.

T

Happy Thursday, ladies!! :)

It wouldn't run without you there. :( :hug:

I was just working on our Team FORD items and just today noticed our names
Cindy
Alison
Ruth
spell car. So together we make a FORD CAR :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl: Duh it took me so long to figure that out :rotfl2:
Ha, clever! :thumbsup2

Also, I am planning on joining you Beth on the Fantasmic spot saving area. Couldn't remember if I said so.
Sounds good!! I'm bringing 2-3 small blankets. Lisa, Kerri and I are sharing a locker so I won't have to carry them around all day. Anyone is welcome to come join me but it's first come, first served for premium blanket real estate. lol
I'll probably stake out a spot pretty early in the evening, but I'm okay waiting alone. I don't want anyone to feel they have to sit there with me for 3 hours! ;)

gosh! I dont know if my body can handle sitting on the ground for 3 hours! :eek: Some time on saturday I have to do a fitting for my nieces prom dress.... I hope that child doesnt try to hone in on to much of my park time! :lmao:

Hello all my lovely Diva ladies!

I've been putting off posting because it makes it "real"--but I have decided I am not going to be able to do the "trip" this year. As some of you know, I have been having some physical mobility issues since last Summer and although it's better, I just don't think I am up for four non-stop days of fun. So, I talked to Mel and made the decision that I am not going to attend this year--HOWEVER, I may try to make the Meet and Greet and the Mimi's breakfast (and maybe some other activities that aren't in the parks). I just don't know at this time how much I will be able to tolerate so don't want to get anyone's hopes up!

I hope you all have a fantastic time (I know you will) and will look forward to seeing pics of everyone in their Diva finery!

Love,

Cheryl

I've been putting off posting because it makes it "real"--but I have decided I am not going to be able to do the "trip" this year. As some of you know, I have been having some physical mobility issues since last Summer and although it's better, I just don't think I am up for four non-stop days of fun. So, I talked to Mel and made the decision that I am not going to attend this year--HOWEVER, I may try to make the Meet and Greet and the Mimi's breakfast (and maybe some other activities that aren't in the parks). I just don't know at this time how much I will be able to tolerate so don't want to get anyone's hopes up!

I hope you all have a fantastic time (I know you will) and will look forward to seeing pics of everyone in their Diva finery!

Love,

Cheryl

:sad1: I was hoping to see you

Love,

Cheryl

Hey Cheryl I was hoping to race you again. Do you not have a scooter anymore? I would be willing to help you rent one for at least a day. Sorry you are not making it this year. Was looking forward to seeing you again.

Cheryl, I am sorry that you can't make it, but I hope we still get to see you at some of the events. Looking forward to meeting you!

I have been making progress today! I bought my snacks and tiara (just a dollar store one) and started getting some things in the suitcase. I've made an appointment to get my nails done on Saturday, and even made a Diva siggy. :goodvibes

6 more days!!!

gosh! I dont know if my body can handle sitting on the ground for 3 hours! :eek:
I'm used to it. I usually the one waiting for Fantasmic when I go with my family. If anyone wants to come join me later on, you can. Just don't wait too long because it gets so packed and then you cannot move between the people! lol

Love,

Cheryl
I posted on FB, but we are going to miss you being there. :(

If the spot is still open for Story tellers I would like to go.
I'll add you.

I have been making progress today! I bought my snacks and tiara (just a dollar store one) and started getting some things in the suitcase. I've made an appointment to get my nails done on Saturday, and even made a Diva siggy. :goodvibes

6 more days!!!

:thumbsup2 Love the siggy.

I have been keeping up with FB not so much here. I basically wanted to come see my ticker :thumbsup2

Hi everyone:)

This DIS Divas trip is something I would definately be interested in for next year!

When would a thread for next years trip start?

I have been keeping up with FB not so much here. I basically wanted to come see my ticker :thumbsup2

Hi everyone:)
Hi, Michele! That is a might fine looking ticker you got there. :thumbsup2

This DIS Divas trip is something I would definately be interested in for next year!

When would a thread for next years trip start?
Hi, there!! There's still time, just come this year!! ;)

The trip thread is essentially ongoing, but once we get back from this trip, we will start right in on the next one! :cool1:
Basically, unless something major happens on this trip to change it, the dates will be the same time frame for next year. It's easier to have it set so people can plan far in advance. Anyone is welcome to join. There is a FAQ section on the first page of this thread that has a lot of good info in there.
If you have any other questions, let us know. We love to get new ladies to join the Disney fun! :goodvibes

Hi, there!! There's still time, just come this year!! ;)

The trip thread is essentially ongoing, but once we get back from this trip, we will start right in on the next one! :cool1:
Basically, unless something major happens on this trip to change it, the dates will be the same time frame for next year. It's easier to have it set so people can plan far in advance. Anyone is welcome to join. There is a FAQ section on the first page of this thread that has a lot of good info in there.
If you have any other questions, let us know. We love to get new ladies to join the Disney fun! :goodvibes

I wish I could make the trip next week ;)

I read all the FAQs and it definately looks like fun and something I would love to do next year. I have never been to DL, so it would be all new to me.

I hope you all have a wonderful trip and I look forward to chatting with everyone and getting to know the 2014 Dis Divas :flower3:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter