• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DIS Diva's **Old thread**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Added another redneck accessory to my outfit for Thursday night. came across another fun container for the snack table. Put the "fancy wrapping" for my M&G exchange gift in the packing pile.

Added another redneck accessory to my outfit for Thursday night. came across another fun container for the snack table. Put the "fancy wrapping" for my M&G exchange gift in the packing pile.

Are we suppose to bring a container to put our snack in????

Well I might be the latest victim of this nasty bug going around! Everyone in my house has gotten it and while it's not full blown yet, I'm definitely feeling off. My body is trying to fight it and hopefully me pumping myself up with Vitamin C works and I'm not too sickly during the trip. That would suck!!

Still haven't packed but I did get my M&G snacks and costume done :)

No, Lisa is on the M&G Committee, that is why she is bringing containers :).
:thumbsup2
Yep, no need for anyone to panic. We'll have containers for all the snacks/candy.

Well I might be the latest victim of this nasty bug going around! Everyone in my house has gotten it and while it's not full blown yet, I'm definitely feeling off. My body is trying to fight it and hopefully me pumping myself up with Vitamin C works and I'm not too sickly during the trip. That would suck!!

Still haven't packed but I did get my M&G snacks and costume done :)
:worried: So many people are sick. If you aren't sick going into this trip, you darn well might be coming out of it! Take care, Katie.

Mild panic this evening. The second half of my M&G gift item arrived (and it is awesome), but no t-shirts from the Disney store. I ordered them well before anything else. Yesterday when I checked UPS it said they would arrive today So I checked UPS again and apparently they went out on the truck, but the Disney Store cut off the "03" on my apartment number so they were looking for an apt E1, which does not exist. So I called, provided them with the correct apt # and my phone # and they will be delivered tomorrow. Cutting it soooooo close! I'm mostly packed, just need some sort of wrapping for the M&G gift and a couple of small travel items, going to Freddy's on the way home from work tomorrow night for that.

I'm another one who's been sick. Bad stomach flu hit me hard Friday night. The worst is over but I still feel lousy. I'm sure I'll be okay by the time I leave on Th.

I want to stop by and join you both, too! I need to find a red wine that I like. I've heard it's good for your heart. I'm not sure if that's really true, or merely an excuse to indulge. LOL

I'm not a big drinker but I really like this wine.

wine-red-velvet.png

Hi There! So excited, I just printed my boarding pass! I have been waxed, dyed, and polished. Now if only I can get packed. Darn old yahoo mail account got hacked last night so I've been dealing with that. Stupid hackers!

Anyhoo...

I have failed to book my shuttle, and was wondering if anyone could repost the code that was flying around. I will shuttle in around 3 tomorrow.

On Sunday, I have to be at SNA at about 9:30. I hate taking the shuttle to the airport because they always want you to go so early! I have often just grabbed a rental car at downtown disney and driven myself so that I don't have that problem. It is about $30 this time, and I would do that for sure if just one other person wanted to ride share it with me. More than 1 would be great too, since that would make it even cheaper. Anyone up for it???

So looking forward to seeing you all soon and also to that wonderful 80 degree heat!

Hi There! So excited, I just printed my boarding pass! I have been waxed, dyed, and polished. Now if only I can get packed. Darn old yahoo mail account got hacked last night so I've been dealing with that. Stupid hackers!

Anyhoo...

I have failed to book my shuttle, and was wondering if anyone could repost the code that was flying around. I will shuttle in around 3 tomorrow.

On Sunday, I have to be at SNA at about 9:30. I hate taking the shuttle to the airport because they always want you to go so early! I have often just grabbed a rental car at downtown disney and driven myself so that I don't have that problem. It is about $30 this time, and I would do that for sure if just one other person wanted to ride share it with me. More than 1 would be great too, since that would make it even cheaper. Anyone up for it???

So looking forward to seeing you all soon and also to that wonderful 80 degree heat!

Code is UYR59 - gives $3 off

See you soon!

No. I'm on the snack table team, so we are bringing any needed containers!

Great.:thumbsup2 I think I might even take my Slim Jims out of the boxes & put them all in a gallon size Ziploc. That way I will have more room in my suitcase.:cheer2:

DD & I have signed up for both Big Thunder BBQ and Cafe Orleans but I'm thinking that might be too much food. If someone would like our two seats for Cafe Orleans 6:30 under Bridget's name we would be happy to give them up. If not no big deal ... :thumbsup2

TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cool1: Can't believe we leave tomorrow. Finally!! lol

Today I've been busy with last minute packing (almost forgot my prescription pills!), some laundry, and I made enchiladas for the family for dinner and brownies for dessert. They will have to heat it up later because I won't be here.
Tonight I am going out with Jane, Michele and Theresa. Dinner at Tommy Bahamas and then Chippendales. Fun, fun, fun! :cool1:

I'm not a big drinker but I really like this wine.

wine-red-velvet.png
Thanks, Sarah. I've seen that one. The name caught my eye. lol I was like, hmmm, I like cupcakes... maybe I will like this wine! :rotfl2:

DD & I have signed up for both Big Thunder BBQ and Cafe Orleans but I'm thinking that might be too much food. If someone would like our two seats for Cafe Orleans 6:30 under Bridget's name we would be happy to give them up. If not no big deal ... :thumbsup2
If you are dropping out of CO then I can add the two who had a table to themselves to your two spots. But, it's up to you. Let me know.

Can I be added to cafe orleans? I regret not signing up!

Oh! I totally forgot about Café Orleans. I had signed up originally (only meal I think I officially signed up for) but it's going to conflict with a DCA shift so I'm not going to make that one!

Finally packed and boarding pass printed!!! Almost ready- just need to switch to a travel wallet and purse. Tomorrow:cheer2: ( at the crack of dawn ugh)

At the airport waiting for my trip to Vegas and then orang county. Long route but free is good and more money for fun stuff! I'm sure I forgot a ton and feeling bad for leaving the family but that will pass. Did anyone else get drink coupons from Southwest for Valentines day? I think they will come in handy this trip! See ya all real soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter