Dis / Dreams Viking Sea Cruise around Italy 3/24 - 3/31/2018

John, listened to the Viking podcast and it was lovely. You are right those videos are like crack.

I did notice that PIF date is different then the DCL date. Would you mind letting me know when it is due? Yes, I'm sure it is somewhere but the dog ate my homework.

Wow! What an amazing trip!!! Wish I could go!!! Have a great time :)

Well there's no turning back now . . .

We've booked the Bernini Bristol for 2 nights pre-cruise ( prepaid for the lower rate ) NON-refundable
Also found out that the Bernini offers a private car service from the airport to the hotel - for a fee of course. But that solves the whole finding a taxi at the airport or taking the Metro or going with an unknown car service. Worth every Euro knowing that we're going to get where we need to be :goodvibes

Also, going to spend 4 extra nights in Venice after the cruise. We're trying something out of our comfort zone - We're renting an apartment :D
It's located in the San Marco Sestiere - about a 5 minute walk to Piazza San Marco in one direction and the Rialto Market in another . One bedroom, huge kitchen and living room, overlooking a small canal, upper loft with access to a rooftop terrace.

Hoping to get to the supermarket and the Rialto market on Saturday to get provisions for Easter Dinner.

I am beyond excited :love:

This sounds wonderful! I would love to learn how you found an apartment. I am so new to traveling abroad and so nervous but excited to plan our stay!

Steve and I may be joining the party on the JFK FCO flight on 3/21 I was looking at that one myself. :) I need to figure out where I am going to stay in Rome though so I am outlining my trip now before booking the flights!

This sounds wonderful! I would love to learn how you found an apartment. I am so new to traveling abroad and so nervous but excited to plan our stay!

I used an online agency called "Truly Venice Apartments".

They're very reputable and I found the selection and pricing very reasonable.
Even if you don't rent a place, their website is a delight to browse through

Hi all, Mark and Samantha from Vegas here. I've been a regular listener to the various podcasts since planning a trip to Disneyworld in the winter of 2016. They're a perfect length for my runs.

We're getting married this fall in Cancun and this sounded like a great opportunity for a European honeymoon adventure!

We booked a cheap nonstop flight from LA to Barcelona on the 19th then will be in Rome on the 22nd. Booking in Norwegian Krone made it about $230 a person!

Hi all, Mark and Samantha from Vegas here. I've been a regular listener to the various podcasts since planning a trip to Disneyworld in the winter of 2016. They're a perfect length for my runs.

We're getting married this fall in Cancun and this sounded like a great opportunity for a European honeymoon adventure!

We booked a cheap nonstop flight from LA to Barcelona on the 19th then will be in Rome on the 22nd. Booking in Norwegian Krone made it about $230 a person!

Welcome to the group and congratulations on your upcoming marriage!

Just a FYI ---

For those who are flying into Rome on Wednesday 3/21/18 via Delta flight #444

Delta has changed the plane we are on and has changed seats assigned. The change was ok for us, but some of you may be not pleased

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter