**DIS Girly Weekend 2010** ~ IT'S OVER :(

Have a great weekend all of you. Looking forward to seeing the photos. I might even join you all next year - although Im not sure I can keep up with you all
Do come - we're all talk you know... :rolleyes:

Just wanted to say have a fab weekend Girlies.
I cant wait to hear all about it !!!
I'm sure you'll get all the juicy details!!! :lmao: :rotfl: :lmao:

Me too guys :thumbsup2 Hope you all have a fab weekend. :cheer2::cheer2:

I guess it wasnt supposed to me be for me.... can now put what I would have spent towards our UC flights - oopps mentioned them again :rotfl:
You will LOVE those UC flights - waaay better than spending time with us lot!! :laughing:

Ok i've been to Boots (again) and stocked up on plasters (they were 3 for 2) so any shoe issues we are covered!

At least you won't have to use them all to fix my car, like last year! Those plasters did a great job for about 4 months until we finally got around to fixing it properly!

Ok i've been to Boots (again) and stocked up on plasters (they were 3 for 2) so any shoe issues we are covered!

:thumbsup2 I'm sure you won't be the only one needing them hun.

Did you get some more deodorant? :laughing:

Night night everyone, see you tomorrow.xx :cool1:

heres to a fab weekend, hope the weather is good as i havent really planned on bringing a coat or anything like that.

Dont think i'll come next year as i'll be in WDW :cool1:

heres to a fab weekend, hope the weather is good as i havent really planned on bringing a coat or anything like that.

Night Nicky, see you tomorrow. x

night hun, see you in the morning :hug:

That's crazy for a Wednesday!!! :rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl2:

It was my day off yesterday. So for me it was Sunday.

I am nearly packed. The camera and the eBook Reader are charged. I just need to find my camera case and pack the jewellery and my wash kit and then I am done. See you all tomorrow.

Corinna

I am nearly packed. The camera and the eBook Reader are charged. I just need to find my camera case and pack the jewellery and my wash kit and then I am done. See you all tomorrow.

Corinna

See you tomorrow hun :hug:

night hun, see you in the morning :hug:

Corinna

See you tomorrow hun :hug:

Good night girls, I'm off to bed shortly too. I hope I sleep well, I want to be refreshed enough to boogie the night away tomorrow night :dance3:

See you all tomorrow ::yes:: I can't wait :yay::yay:

Everyone's got that Friday feeling already, but I've got to go to work tomorrow! :sad: I'm hoping to get away by 1pm. I've had a week of emergencies and problems so I'm due an easy day! Should be able to leave home by 2 ish, if all goes well. I'm thinking you're all going to be quite merry by the time I get there! I'm bringing non-alcoholic drinks as I can't drink at the moment, though i doubt anyone will want to help me drink them. :rotfl:

Awww I hope your time goes quickly at work Theresa. x

I'm off to bed soon too Mandy. See you al tomorrow girls. xxx

Hope you all have a brilliant weekend, will be very quiet on here over the weekend without you all.

I look forward to reading all about the weekend and hopefully seeing some photos.

have fun everyone xx

I'm dosing up on my drugs and off to bed now so see you tomorrow, ladies!!! xxx

Im sorry this post is so late, but my mum is poorly at the moment and im looking after her so havent been around, but really wanted to wish you all a wonderful weekend, hope you all have a great time:goodvibes:goodvibes

Good night everyone.

I hope everyone enjoys Friday :) but I hope you're not too drunked out in Saturday!

See you all on Saturday
X

florida sun said:
Im sorry this post is so late, but my mum is poorly at the moment and im looking after her so havent been around, but really wanted to wish you all a wonderful weekend, hope you all have a great time:goodvibes:goodvibes

Hope your mum is better soon Sue xx

Thanks, Sue. I really, really, really wish you were going to be with us. It seems so long since we saw one another. Hope you, your mum and Vic all have a good weekend. We'll be thinking of you. :hug:

:hug: You know how much I wish you were coming with us hun, I hope your mum is a lot better soon xx

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter