**DIS Girly Weekend 2010** ~ IT'S OVER :(

Just wanted to thank you all for a lovely lunch & cocktails today with great company :cool1: Bit of a gatecrasher, but it was so good to finally meet many of you :woohoo:

Thanks for a great weekend girls - was definitely one to remember :thumbsup2

Can't wait to see the pics - I bet there's some crackers :)

Will miss you all xxx

Thanks for a great weekend everyone. It was lovely to meet new you people and see old friends again.

Can't wait to see the photos!

I'm home too. Thanks for a fab weekend, girls. So lovely to meet up with old friends and make some new ones. :hug: Can't wait for next year's weekend!

Thanks everybody for a wonderful weekend. I had a great time.

I am about half way between London and Manchester and I am enjoying my weekend first class upgrade, which comes with complimentary WiFi so I can start catching up on what happened over the weekend. I am looking forward to getting home though.

Corinna

Am home and absolutely shattered. Thanks Mandy, for organising. It was lovely to meet so many really nice people - I can now put names to faces which always helps. I can honestly say that I have never drank so many cocktails in a weekend:rotfl:

I had a brilliant time :thumbsup2

Tina

:hug: Thank you all for a fab weekend girls, it was so much fun. It was great to see you all. I'm just downloading my pics to FB, and then I'll make a start on the report

Thanks again girls x

Just wanted to thank you all for a lovely lunch & cocktails today with great company :cool1: Bit of a gatecrasher, but it was so good to finally meet many of you :woohoo:

And it was fab to meet you, Mandy!!! See in just under 5 weeks!!!! :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

Had a lovely weekend, ladies!!! See you next year!!! :woohoo:

I have safely landed at home.

I had a bit of trauma on the way home. After all the DVC talk over the weekend, I felt inspired to do a bit of planning for next year. I went on the My Vacation Points section to check just how many points I have for next year and realized in horror that the points I thought I had banked in March never were banked. I know that I did this online, but due to a glitch either my end or their end, the transaction was never completed. Unfortunately my banking deadline was 31st July. To say that I was in a bit of a panic is the understatement of the year. As soon as I got home, I rang DVC Member Services to see what my options are. They decided to spread some pixie dust and banked the points for me. So the weekend still ended on a high note.

Corinna

what a fab-u-lous weekend :banana: I can't wait for the trip report Mandy. everyone was so wonderful and friendly ( something to do with alcohol???) I am so glad I came along. :hug: Hope everyone got home OK.

Thanks Mandy for organising such a great weekend. It was lovely to meet so many friends old and new. Great to put faces to names at last and hope to see you all soon.

Tammy

It was great to finally meet so many of you (sorry I missed Beth, Elaine & Lesley), I had a great time on Friday & am very sad I missed out on Saturday. Roll on the next one. :banana:

Thanks to Mandy for all her organising. :hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter