DIS Ladies Only Meet 2006 Weight Loss Challenge - Starts March 28

AdventurerKat said:
O.K. girls, please post or PM me with the answers to the following questions:

1. What is your favorite color(s)?
2. What is your favorite character(s)?
3. What is your favorite ride(s)?

Thanks!
1. Color - all shades of blue
2. Character - Tinkerbell with Minnie as a close second.
3. Ride - Rockin Roller Coaster BABY! Although EE might change my mind. ::yes::

I completely forgot to weigh again this morning before going to curves. I'm so abashed. :blush: I'm glad to hear some people lost this week. ::yes::
Kat, I know its frustrating. :grouphug: Just keep trying. Remember, today is the start of a new day!! Just learn from what you did last week and try to correct it.

I have prolly gained this week, I will find out tomorrow. I have not been drinking nearly as much water as I should be. Going to work on that today.

Mac, Thanks so much for sharing those articles!

Everyone, Thank you for cheering me on. I appreciate it muches. :grouphug:

AdventurerKat said:
O.K. girls, please post or PM me with the answers to the following questions:

1. What is your favorite color(s)?
2. What is your favorite character(s)?
3. What is your favorite ride(s)?

Thanks!

gee, i sent my answers by pm to kat but since you homies are posting here, i will copycat.

1. favorite color: BLUE

2. favorite character: DONALD DUCK, my number one man with eyore and tigger a close second way tie.

3. favorite ride: TOT and sometimes HM
can never ever ever get enough of those rides !!

Okay Ladies! Big news here! I -finally- lost some weight!!! :yay: I lost 4 lbs last week! I cant tell you happy i am about that!!! :woohoo:

TinksPixieDust said:
Okay Ladies! Big news here! I -finally- lost some weight!!! :yay: I lost 4 lbs last week! I cant tell you happy i am about that!!! :woohoo:
:cheer2:

ANNOUNCEMENT

The final weigh-in for the DIS Ladies Only Challenge will take place on September 12th. I need to do this in order to have time to get the prizes in order.

So, anyone whose been waiting to give it your all (I won't name any names...like ME) - NOW IS THE TIME!

Good luck!

And just a reminder that the top three "winners" will be based on percentage of body weight lost, not actual pounds. This is from when you started to when we finish. :thumbsup2

Good luck! :wizard:

TinksPixieDust said:

i am thrilled you lost a lot wendypan !!

congrats, way to go.....

did you push the water that week?

AdventurerKat said:
ANNOUNCEMENT

The final weigh-in for the DIS Ladies Only Challenge will take place on September 12th. I need to do this in order to have time to get the prizes in order.

So, anyone whose been waiting to give it your all (I won't name any names...like ME) - NOW IS THE TIME!

Good luck!

oh man, this throws my schedule off big time.........
i push the low calorie, high protein diet two weeks before i leave.

now i have to up my schedule.

ok, i'm on and ready for it.
thanks for the heads up kat.
i'll plan accordingly

macraven said:
oh man, this throws my schedule off big time.........
i push the low calorie, high protein diet two weeks before i leave.

now i have to up my schedule.

ok, i'm on and ready for it.
thanks for the heads up kat.
i'll plan accordingly

Okay ya'll know that I'm diet challanged what does that mean? I guess I mean what types of food do you eat? I know dumb questions. :blush:

anut4disney said:
Okay ya'll know that I'm diet challanged what does that mean? I guess I mean what types of food do you eat? I know dumb questions. :blush:
***Correct me Mac if I am wrong***

Shirley, I am thinking that this is a diet with lean meats, low-fat dairy and fruits and veggies. This is what I am trying to do....I still eat bread and pasta, just very small portions. :thumbsup2 **I also try to drink lots of water now after Mac posted that article. :teeth:

macraven said:
gee, i sent my answers by pm to kat but since you homies are posting here, i will copycat.

1. favorite color: BLUE

2. favorite character: DONALD DUCK, my number one man with eyore and tigger a close second way tie.

3. favorite ride: TOT and sometimes HM
can never ever ever get enough of those rides !!

Miss Mac, you are so brave and I am such a chicken. :lmao:

My water is still not going so well lately. I must kick that up if I am going to make my goal.

AdventurerKat said:
My water is still not going so well lately. I must kick that up if I am going to make my goal.

if you have trouble drinking a lot of water, squeeze some lemon in it for a touch of flavor.

remember, divide your weight in half and the number you have is the amount of ounces you should drink daily.

it really will kick in to help you see weight loss.

i had a good week and lost again.

everyone hang in there.
we are nearing the end of our journey.........i know you all can knock off a couple or more pounds between now and september 12.
got about a month to go.

don't give up.
even taking off a few pounds is better than no pounds.

and most here have started sometime of exercise which is great for your heart.

Well I gained a pound. :sad: I am so disappointed in myself.

I did my third day at curves yesterday and go again Wed & Friday. I'm hoping that will start kicking in.

Congrats Mac on your weight loss. Hope everyone does well this week. :thumbsup2

Mac, I don't hate water...i'm just bad about drinking it these days. I used to keep a jug of it by my work at my old job and fill it up at the water cooler a couple times a day. We don't have a cooler here and the tap water is gross. We do have bottled water but I try not to drink more than a couple bottles a day. I need to increase what I am drinking when I get home. I just don't think about it...but I need to.

Congrats on your loss and Shirley, I am sure that pound will come right back off. I am down 1.5 this week. I told you I just keep bouncing around the same few pounds. :Pinkbounc

Good morning, ladies! :sunny:

I am at 162 :sad2: . I am about 30 pounds from not being classified as "overweight"..if I could just get there by my 30th birthday in January, I would be soooo happy! I will just keep plugging along. :goodvibes

Mac, congrats on the weight loss! And thank you for the posting how to figure out how much water we should be drinking! I have been drinking 5 bottles of water for the past few days and I can already tell a big difference in how I feel. I don't feel as sluggish.

Shirley, don't fret about the gain. You are doing awesome! I hope that you keep going strong!

Kat, Congrats on the weight loss! :banana:

shirley, try to do 35 minutes at curves for it to help increase your metabolism.

and push water. if you are comfortable going to curves 3 times a week, stay with it. you will see better results at 4 times a week. as you go 3/x, you will lose inches and weight but not as fast.

kat, congrats, it has happened and you will break under 200 by trip time.

i push the water is how i dropped 2 this week. without water at the amount i need to intake, my loss is limited.

jannie, wow, that is a very good number. be proud of yourself.

if you aim for mid january for hitting your goal, you can do it.
that is 5 months away at this point. you lose 5 lbs a month and you will get there no doubt.

hoping all have a good week.
i am taking son back to school thursday and know i will have to do resturant eating up to saturday when i return home. that is my downfall.
and, won't be exercising like i want to. unless the elevator is not working at the college dorm and we have to walk up and down the 14 flights of stairs.

he has too much stuff for us to do that. we did it one year but mr mac came the first time son went away to school and he was on the 11th floor that year.
it took us 5 hours of all three of us using the stairs. it wiped me out.

anyhoot, everyone hang in there and you will be happy with next tuesday's results.

i hope to only gain one pound, i know it will happen.
had the foot surgery this morning and can't walk for 2 days so no exercising.
i'll be lucky to get back to curves on saturday if i make it home by noon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter