Dis Meet for New England/MA/Greater Boston

dadschum already posted on the podcast board - there is a decent group from there that gets together periodically...we just spent a weekend at Coco Key in Fitchburg a couple weekends ago. New DISers are always welcome!

Western MA here! I would be interested depending on when and where. My husband thinks I am crazy as well for going to something like this :lmao:

I'm in south central MA close to the CT border. I tried to set up a meet on the adults and solo board cause there are a few from new england on there but I got busy and it fell through. Would love to join. Keep me posted

Rhode Islander here. However, unlike most, I am not afraid to drive further than 5 miles away. Keep me posted!!!

Various people have planned different meets. I checked in at one a few years ago that was held at the Shoppes at Blackstone Valley in Millbury. Everyone met up at a Red Robin there.

How did I ever miss this one?? I live less than 2 minutes away!!!:rotfl:

Western MA here! I would be interested depending on when and where. My husband thinks I am crazy as well for going to something like this :lmao:

Tell your husband you may get to meet famous people like I did one year...our own Dan Murphy!!!:goodvibes He is very very talllll!:goodvibes

But I just moved down to Orlando... come on, guys, can't you work around my schedule? ;)

Come on down here and visit me at work!

.....See a few links here that might help...

http://www.disboards.com/search.php?searchid=16477021

I just did a search of threads I started that have 'Boston' in them. There are a number of them in there that might be of help.

And this search is of threads I started with 'meet' in the title.

http://www.disboards.com/search.php?searchid=16477484
As it always seems to happen, search links do not seem to survice on these boards.

If you want the threads with Boston in them, just click search (link here http://www.disboards.com/search.php) and on the right side, put my name, Dan Murphy, as the User Name, and on the left, the word Boston, as the Key Word. For the other, lots of ideas on meets in general, same User Name, and then on the left, the word meet, in the Key Word, but set the drop down under the Key Word to Search Titles Only. For both, then click the Search Now at the bottom. You should come up with lots of ideas.

Tell your husband you may get to meet ...people like I did one year...our own Dan Murphy!!!:goodvibes He is very very talllll!:goodvibes
Hey Michelle, good to see you again. :wave2: That was a great meet at Rainforest Cafe, wasn't it? :thumbsup2

small world! i am in westboro all the time as well!! Love ted Montanas and roche brothers!!
It is indeed a very small world. I have met some of the nicest people at DIS meets. In fact, I now travel to WDW every Dec in order to get together with many of these folks. Oh, and 'Hi Dan. You heading to WDW in Dec???'

God willing, Diane, I should make it there in Dec. Hope to see you, and some of the others (not all though :lmao: )

Hey Michelle, good to see you again. :wave2: That was a great meet at Rainforest Cafe, wasn't it? :thumbsup2

Hiya Dan...it was, even for someone as shy as I tend to be around others!:flower3: Think it had something to do with all of that WDW talk, lol!

Another Mainer here...super northern Maine about 5 hours north of Boston, so depending on when,where, and the itinerary we may make the trip! Good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter