DIS MEET MAY 7th EPCOT.

Grand Marnier ;)

That will work.. I know what i am having. I also love the wine and chocolate in the wine shop.
have you started packing yet ? I have done my hygiene bag done and have a few outfits put together.

That will work.. I know what i am having. I also love the wine and chocolate in the wine shop.
have you started packing yet ? I have done my hygiene bag done and have a few outfits put together.

No not yet.
I usually pack at the last hour...:rotfl:
We invested in the "Owners locker" last year, therefore, all toiletries are already there.

Just need to pack some clothes!
I went to Old Navy the other day, and purchased a few cute loose fitting tube dresses for daytime.

I can't wait!!

No not yet.
I usually pack at the last hour...:rotfl:
We invested in the "Owners locker" last year, therefore, all toiletries are already there.

Just need to pack some clothes!
I went to Old Navy the other day, and purchased a few cute loose fitting tube dresses for daytime.

I can't wait!!

I think we are going to purchase a locker also this trip, especially since we will have the DGKS with us. I have two new sundress I for this trip and I can not wait to wear them.I'm hoping they keep me as cool as I am thinking they will.

I think we are going to purchase a locker also this trip, especially since we will have the DGKS with us. I have two new sundress I for this trip and I can not wait to wear them.I'm hoping they keep me as cool as I am thinking they will.

Yes, the sundresses are the best :thumbsup2

I wonder how it is at night? Still humid? a little chilly??
Last year we went at the same time, and I remember at night was still quite warm.

The locker is an AWESOME investment...HIGHLY recommend!!

Yes, the sundresses are the best :thumbsup2

I wonder how it is at night? Still humid? a little chilly??
Last year we went at the same time, and I remember at night was still quite warm.

The locker is an AWESOME investment...HIGHLY recommend!!

I am going to take along a sweater/wrap just in case, between the A/C in TS places we eat and getting sometimes a little extra sun on my shoulders and arms I tend to get chilly. We went in May of 2009 and even though it was warm in the evening the breeze that comes of the lakes is cold. I love wearing a sundress about also especially in WS it makes a little more romantic:love: feeling. The long strapless maxi style one I am really looking forward to wearing :yay:

I have everything out and ready , I just need to get another pair of brown flat sandals and another shorts styled romper, then down comes the siutcase for the weigh game. This is always a issue for me ... step on the scale and see what I weigh:scared1: then step off grab siutcase and see what I weigh with it - myself from combined and we are good.. you would think. I am now depressed , I think I am going to fast for a day or so before attempting this:rolleyes1

:yay:

it's almost here! in 3 days we'll be checking in to saratoga springs and i'll be heading to the spa :lovestruc

i started kind of packing... more like throwing things in the direction of the suitcase... but i still have to do more :laundy:

hopefully time goes quickly!! i got 5 new sundresses and i love them!! i wanted to get long ones but i'm just too short :sad2:

last year in may i remember wearing a cardigan to dinner and it being too hot to wear it. i never once used my sweatshirt or jeans. hopefully it's like that again!!

hopefully time goes quickly!! i got 5 new sundresses and i love them!! i wanted to get long ones but i'm just too short :sad2:

last year in may i remember wearing a cardigan to dinner and it being too hot to wear it. i never once used my sweatshirt or jeans. hopefully it's like that again!!

I just bought some long sundresses yesterday...I am short as well, but somehow, they worked ok. :banana:

Have fun at the spa!!!

it's almost here! in 3 days we'll be checking in to saratoga springs and i'll be heading to the spa :lovestruc

i started kind of packing... more like throwing things in the direction of the suitcase... but i still have to do more :laundy:

(Forgive any typos hand stitched up yesterday) Will be checking in also in 3 more days:woohoo:
:cheer2:on the five sundresses I bought a long sundress and I am only 5'2 and I love it , next time you should try one I am sure you would look lovely . I think I am going to wear my knee length one down with my cardi , I always get chilly.

Oh no!
What happened to your hand?? You ok?? :confused:
I was helping move a sheet of 24 gauge steel and the outside of my right pointer finger slid down the edge ( Details good over a Slushy) . I am fine , it cut down to the bone but there was some Pixie Dust on this one ! The Dr does not know how I did not sever the nerve that allows you to pinch,write , grab:yay: so aside from a big bandage , ugly finger, and some minor pain and swelling I am great... ready for the WDW early Friday morning!

I was helping move a sheet of 24 gauge steel and the outside of my right pointer finger slid down the edge ( Details good over a Slushy) . I am fine , it cut down to the bone but there was some Pixie Dust on this one ! The Dr does not know how I did not sever the nerve that allows you to pinch,write , grab:yay: so aside from a big bandage , ugly finger, and some minor pain and swelling I am great... ready for the WDW early Friday morning!

OMG! :scared1:
Yes, we must chat over a slushy! At least you will be able to still hold the cup! :rotfl2:

One time I sliced my finger on the Mandoline cutting onions....All I can say, is what pain!

See you in a few days :goodvibes

Oh, I will be wearing a long dark purple sundress....I picked out my arrival day outfit :woohoo: :lmao:

3 Pm right?

OMG! :scared1:
Yes, we must chat over a slushy! At least you will be able to still hold the cup! :rotfl2:

One time I sliced my finger on the Mandoline cutting onions....All I can say, is what pain!

See you in a few days :goodvibes

Oh, I will be wearing a long dark purple sundress....I picked out my arrival day outfit :woohoo: :lmao:

3 Pm right?

Oooh.. I will be able to hold a slushy or two:thumbsup2 It does not hurt so bad right now ( a few slushy good have great healing powers) I hope it looks better by Friday when we leave:wizard:
I have not decided what I wearing on Saturday, I am between a long beige one or my knee length white one or Green shorts with white top ( afraid I will spill something:eek: last time I had a collision with my DD :rotfl2: I can laugh about it now and carry a Tide pen).
See you at 3 pm.

Ok, so how did I put this meet on my calendar and never posted anything on this thread. I make no sense sometimes.

P.S. I'm here waiting! Where's everyone else? :banana: :banana:

Ok, so how did I put this meet on my calendar and never posted anything on this thread. I make no sense sometimes.

P.S. I'm here waiting! Where's everyone else? :banana: :banana:

:wave:HEELLLOOOO.....I am way over here in Maryland....3 1/2 days more :teleport:we will be there:cheer2:Have a slushy for me:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter