DIS MEET MAY 7th EPCOT.

:woohoo:
This meet is shaping up nicely! :thumbsup2

Looks like we will have to take a panoramic slushy photo and a bunch of people(non Dissers) walking around to take the picture with everyone camera. Though on second thought a photo pass CM could probably do it.

Looks like we will have to take a panoramic slushy photo and a bunch of people(non Dissers) walking around to take the picture with everyone camera. Though on second thought a photo pass CM could probably do it.

That's a cool idea..Photopass ALWAYS hangs out right near the bridge :goodvibes

We are leaving today!!!

You'll easily be able to find us! My two kids are Mimi and ZZ ~ but they call each other sister. Then there is me and hubby. You can also check out a lot of pictures in my trip report link in my Siggy!

We are leaving today!!!

You'll easily be able to find us! My two kids are Mimi and ZZ ~ but they call each other sister. Then there is me and hubby. You can also check out a lot of pictures in my trip report link in my Siggy!

Have a safe trip :goodvibes We have 7 more days and 8 until we meet you:yay:

on the French end of the bridge...DH and I are looking forward to meeting DIS-ers there. :wave: I'll be the one wearing...silver mouse ears!

Recommendations for best slushie flavor?

on the French end of the bridge...DH and I are looking forward to meeting DIS-ers there. :wave: I'll be the one wearing...silver mouse ears!

Recommendations for best slushie flavor?

Grand Marnier orange slushie! YUMMY.
Can't wait to see everyone!!!

Near the cart, right??

And this is us...
(Only paler :lmao:)

5411212163_a22c80f825.jpg

Yep right by the Slushy cart:wave:and so far I like the orange one the best also, but I want to try the red one:goodvibes

I tried the red one last year....it was good!
But I still love the orange one the best.
DH loves the lemon grey goose.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter