DIS MEET MAY 7th EPCOT.

Ok.. I wouldn't mind having a couple of cold ones on friday the 6th around the boardwalk area.. DH and I and our 5 year old will be there.. we have dinner ressies at Il Mulino..

It's just me & DH, no little ones yet! But we love kids . How old are your little ones?

We love kids also , it is just DH and myself this trip. We go in November with the whole group and our DGSs.

Our kids are DD1 = 25 & DBF 25, DD2 = 24 & DSil 26, DS = 21 then we have DGSs 2 1/2 & DGS 3 1/2.

Then there are the 9 furry kids the dogs ( I own a kennel )
DH and I are in our early 40s and feel like we are in our early 30s.

Ok.. I wouldn't mind having a couple of cold ones on friday the 6th around the boardwalk area.. DH and I and our 5 year old will be there.. we have dinner ressies at Il Mulino..

We will be arriving at BWVs on the 6th .... DH will be be having a cold one on the BW, I will have my LGMEs on my bag. Hope to see you there.

DH and I will be in France on the 7th, slushies in hand! Can't wait to meet all of you!

Only 26 days to go till we arrive at Kidani Village! :woohoo:

DH and I will be in France on the 7th, slushies in hand! Can't wait to meet all of you!

Red Slushy, Orange Slushy, Very Pale Green Slushy . So many colors and flavors ....where to begin:confused3

We'll be at Kidani too!! We're doing a split stay and will be at Saratoga May 5-7 and Kidani May 7-14!!! See ya there!!

We arrive on May 7th but won't be able to attend the meet. We don't have park admission for the 7th. I wish the DIS meet were someplace that didn't require park admission. :sad2:

We arrive on May 7th but won't be able to attend the meet. We don't have park admission for the 7th. I wish the DIS meet were someplace that didn't require park admission. :sad2:

Where are you staying ? We will be at BWV , and I will have on my LGMEs on.

I am new to Disboards but I will actually be at Epcot on May 7th. We will be down there from May 3-11th. I can't wait!

Do I also sense a meet at the Belle Vue lounge? :goodvibes

we love that lounge.
Sitting outside people watching, drink in hand :cloud9:

UUMMM, you must have been over at Universal .... your Spidee Senses seem to be kicking in;)

Now for the dumb question... Belle Vue Lounge is that the pool bar at BWV?We have always stayed at our home resort BCV so have not been over that way aside from the places on the BW.

Another good one is the Cabana Bar and Grille over at Dolphin, great Mojitos:cloud9:

To spin off on David Lee Roth ..." Got my feet in the world and a drink my hand ...all I neeeed is .......":cool1:

For anyone walking around the 6th of May at BWV or Beach club what do wear or what makes you stand out so to say ? I was thinking that sometimes ..aside from put a LGM sticker on the front of your shirt that the ears can be hard to spot.

For myself and DH(adults only trip) it would be he kind of resembles Tony Danza or so we have been told( do not tell him I wrote this). Myself I am a short with blonde Highlights, my stand out feature is that I wear shoes that would be on OMG how do you wear those ( no not stellotoes or boots ) usually a espadrille or wedge not overly high . I have arch issues and will switch up from flip flops sandals to a small heel so that my arches feel better , also I rub blisters no matter what I wear ... crocs , tennis shoes ,FFs so a different shoe rubs a different spot. OOOOHHHH how I wish I good just go without shoes.

UUMMM, you must have been over at Universal .... your Spidee Senses seem to be kicking in;)

Now for the dumb question... Belle Vue Lounge is that the pool bar at BWV?We have always stayed at our home resort BCV so have not been over that way aside from the places on the BW.

Another good one is the Cabana Bar and Grille over at Dolphin, great Mojitos:cloud9:

QUOTE]

Not a dumb question at all!

Belle Vue Lounge is actually inside the BWI. It has an outdoor "patio" area with rocking chairs that faces the boardwalk.

Hoping to try the Cabana bar and grille too ! :cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter