DIS Oct Hours don't Match Disney.com Hours

MKFan

Disney Adventurer
How come the events don't match from the official site and the DIS park hours for Oct? For instance, the official Disney site has Oct. 25th and 28th with Spectromagic, but the DIS hours shows NONE?

Yes, I also noticed some differences. The DIS shows Epcot FW closing at 9 pm most of the month, but Disney has it closing at 7. I guess the official site is more likely to be correct. Also, on Oct. 20 the DIS has the hours for AK as 8 to 6. That's a Monday so it's early entry day, but other parks do not show as opening at 8 on their early mornings. I'm thinking we won't know the hours for sure until we get there. ;)

Hi all!

Part of it has to do with the fact that Disney has been releasing new schedules. When they first released the October hours none of those events were shown, now they are. I suspect that if you keep looking you will see more stuff released as time goes on (but don't hold me to that.)

I was trying to get an idea for Jan hours, since disney.com has nothing I looked at dis, I has ST hours, what is ST?:confused: thanks!

Sorry about this. We're having some wierd problems with the Hours database, and are trying to locate the exact source of the problem. We should have it fixed soon...sorry for any inconvenience.

Pete

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter