DIS Twigirls & Twiguys Coven dazzles on the Wonder Podcruise Meet

So... I made the mistake of having DH along yesterday when I was buying some things for a special craft that I'm making for my fellow DIS Twigirls Coven members. :headache:

The conversation went something like this...

DH - Now what's this for again?
Me - I told you already.
DH - So you're telling me that you're going to have some sort of secret society vampire themed get-together on the cruise? Are you going to drink bloody marys?
Me - Don't be sarcastic.
DH - Do you want me to bring my cape? (laughing hysterically) (He actually has a vampire cape he's used with a tux for a costume before.)
Me - I told you to not be sarcastic.
DH - What do you think Disney would think about knowing there was a secret society of vampire lovers convening on their cruise ship?
Me - Stop it.
DH - And you're all going to exchange little vampire tokens? Very scary.
Me - Never mind. Just shut up.
DH - Is what you're making going to say "Bite me" on it?
Me - NO! Just go away.

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Very funny!! (And little does he know he may have been on the mark) :confused3

Your DH better watch out - people have been known to call me Tanya on occassion. :rotfl2:

So... I made the mistake of having DH along yesterday when I was buying some things for a special craft that I'm making for my fellow DIS Twigirls Coven members. :headache:

The conversation went something like this...

DH - Now what's this for again?
Me - I told you already.
DH - So you're telling me that you're going to have some sort of secret society vampire themed get-together on the cruise? Are you going to drink bloody marys?
Me - Don't be sarcastic.
DH - Do you want me to bring my cape? (laughing hysterically) (He actually has a vampire cape he's used with a tux for a costume before.)
Me - I told you to not be sarcastic.
DH - What do you think Disney would think about knowing there was a secret society of vampire lovers convening on their cruise ship?
Me - Stop it.
DH - And you're all going to exchange little vampire tokens? Very scary.
Me - Never mind. Just shut up.
DH - Is what you're making going to say "Bite me" on it?
Me - NO! Just go away.

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

That's it...I'm DEFINITELY hanging with the hubbies! :lmao:

:upsidedow Hey, Tonya! Make sure you add exwdwcm (Michelle) to our list!

Come on Mindy. You know you're curious.

I've sent Dara (DLBDS) a PM about our little thread. She definitely needs to be here. She must have missed it.

I've sent Dara (DLBDS) a PM about our little thread. She definitely needs to be here. She must have missed it.

I'm right here, Dodie!!

Unfortunately, I'll have to pass on a formal Twi meet. DH and DD11 will be with me. Can you believe neither of them are into Twilight?! I have high hopes for DD. DH is a lost cause though. BUT... If he decides he would rather skip the cruise, I can hang with you cool kids!

He better let me know soon. That payment deadline is looming......

I'm right here, Dodie!!

Unfortunately, I'll have to pass on a formal Twi meet. DH and DD11 will be with me. Can you believe neither of them are into Twilight?! I have high hopes for DD. DH is a lost cause though. BUT... If he decides he would rather skip the cruise, I can hang with you cool kids!

He better let me know soon. That payment deadline is looming......

You don't think you could get away from them for just an hour? To hang with us? Just an hour? He could hang with the hubbies (and Mindy).

Peer pressure. Isn't it great?

Dara,
I'm going to let DH and DD have a little daddy/daughter time for about an hour while we meet up. I hope you can do the same and meet up with us!

You guys are killing me

Podcast cruise - you guys - Twilight - sun - Twilight

I want to come (Stamps feet)

Have fun :lovestruc

I keep trying to get Jackie to come on the cruise and she keeps giving me the excuse of something like flying over seas, yadda yadda yadda. ;)

I keep trying to get Jackie to come on the cruise and she keeps giving me the excuse of something like flying over seas, yadda yadda yadda. ;)

I could swim :lmao:

Or I could jump on Edwards back and be there in no time - although if Edward was here I might not make the cruise :lovestruc

Aren't there any Jacob fans here?! :rolleyes1

I like Jacob. I just never thought that Bella ever thought of him as more than a friend and thought Jacob was just not experienced enough to realize it. Maybe I just like Edward too much to ever like Jacob - but if Stephenie Meyer ever extends the series I wouldn't mind some Jacob books.

Aren't there any Jacob fans here?! :rolleyes1

Definitely Jacob fan here. I say with only a small amount of tongue in my cheek that I enjoyed the second book so much because the middle portion contained all Jacob and no Edward. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter