DIS Twigirls & Twiguys Coven dazzles on the Wonder Podcruise Meet

Definitely Jacob fan here. I say with only a small amount of tongue in my cheek that I enjoyed the second book so much because the middle portion contained all Jacob and no Edward. ;)

I didn't enjoy it - kept waiting for Edward to come back :lovestruc

I am finishing Twilight this morning before I go to bed (night shift is over)
I have been DAZZLED!

This is my "weekend" now. I can read Midnight Sun on line before I go back in 4. I always work with the same partner. She is a DIS'er and is now feeding my thirst - she is bringing the next book for me!

I cried so hard when Bella was talking to Jacob after the newborn fight in Eclipse. I adore Jacob, but I'm still Team Edward.

The first time through the series, I was not a Jacob fan. I thought that he acted like a whiney twit throughout most of Eclipse. In re-reading the series, I still feel that he was acting incredibly immature in trying to "woo" Bella when she had obviously chosen Edward. But I like him a bit more...

In my opinion, Bella never really said that she loved him in the way that he obviously loved her or the way that she loved Edward. She told Jacob that many, many, many times, but he never "got" it until Renesmee was born. She loved Jacob in her own way, but to me, it was never more than a best friend kind of love.

I like him a bit more than I did the first time through, but I am still very much Team Edward.

Welcome to everyone! However, if you are going on the Podcast Cruise and want to participate in our special event (coordinated by Tonya), make sure you specify that on this thread so we can add you to the list and to the count.

I am Team Edward all the way, but with the second and third reading, Jacob grew on me a little bit. I really struggled with New Moon (every time I've read it) because I don't like the focus on Bella and Jacob in the middle (and I miss Edward).

Had an idea last night!

We should all bring a copy of our favorite page or so and share it with the group.

I'm definitely team Edward, although Jacob grew on me throughout the series. I knew all along, though, that he and Bella weren't right for each other - otherwise, he would have imprinted on her.

Jen, could you please post the link again to the Midnight Sun writings on the web? I can't seem to find it. I really want to read the rest of this before the cruise. I read a little of it while reading Twilight, and it really explained a few things a little better for me in the beginning. But, I never got to read the rest of it.

This'll be a fun meet - maybe we can meet in the coffee bar, like our book club does. But then we won't be able to have bloody mary's and/or cosmos while discussing the books.

I'm definitely team Edward, although Jacob grew on me throughout the series. I knew all along, though, that he and Bella weren't right for each other - otherwise, he would have imprinted on her.

Exactly what I thought also.

Had an idea last night!

We should all bring a copy of our favorite page or so and share it with the group.

I like this idea!! I think I knew what scene I will bring already - I read it yesterday in Eclipse. :love:

This'll be a fun meet - maybe we can meet in the coffee bar, like our book club does. But then we won't be able to have bloody mary's and/or cosmos while discussing the books.

I like the coffee bar idea but also the "blood" drink idea - guess it will just depend on what time of day we finally decide on. (We might be hungover from a martini tasting the night before and need coffee or maybe we will need some of the hair of the dog that bit us!!!) :rotfl2:

Thanks for the link Jen, I figured I would have to wade through and find it again.

Please include me on the list for the meet on board. I should be able to read everything at least once before then. :goodvibes

I finished Twilight this morning. I miss the Cullens and Bella already.

Thanks for the link Jen, I figured I would have to wade through and find it again.

Please include me on the list for the meet on board. I should be able to read everything at least once before then. :goodvibes

I finished Twilight this morning. I miss the Cullens and Bella already.

Updated the list to add you!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Too bad you won't get to see him all sparkly and covered with feathers like me.:angel:

Hmmm, wonder what your husband will think about when he wakes up and there are feathers all over the room and he slept through it. :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter