Dis unplugged podcast artwork

ArielRae

DIS Veteran (NJ)
I just bought an ipod touch and was going thru my podcasts and they all had album artwork next to them even dis unplugged video podcast but the main podcast doesn't have any. Is there a reason for that or is it just my computer. No picture comes up when I am playing the podcast also. :confused3

just bumping this....i have to put my art work in a goofy way on my mp3 and have been wondering this also.

certain programs for editing podcasts, don't allow you to embed the art work. there have been a few podcasts that went out with the logo... I would be excited to see logo art work, and chapters... along with embedded photos (ie a pic of the prize basket, that didn't make it into the show notes). Or even embedded pics of various things that are discussed.

But ya know what they say, wish in one hand...

There's a small gap of podcasts without artwork, but most of them should have it though. The artwork always gets added after the podcast goes up, which is why most of you don't get it with your initial download. After Pete uploads the show, I download it, add the artwork, and upload the new version some time after. By the time the artwork gets added, most of you already have the "non artwork" file on your iPod.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter