Disappointed

Status
Not open for further replies.
The live podcast this weekend needs to be canceled. John’s posts today are DISGUSTING in light of the allegations of hidden cameras and what Dustin just shared.

Roseanne never did this. There is no becoming the Conners, IMO it needs to all come to an end
Do you think John is getting live updates from the other website? This information just came out and he is out of town working and probably trying to detangle a lot of this mess. I get he needs to make a statement and we have been told one is coming. I get that posting about food isn't great optics (though god forbid among all of this he try to find some enjoyment of his trip) but this is NEW information.

EDIT: obviously I hope there is justice if he has been covering things up but these are peoples jobs and lives and truly the only villain we know of is PW and that is where our rage should lie until we hear otherwise.

Last edited:
You've gotta go down the rabbit hole at 3am like everyone else LOL
And every day for the next week -- between 1AM - 2AM 😶

Can someone post. 6 sentence bulletpoint of what all this stuff is about?!
But seriously - I don't think anyone wants to write it out. It's disgusting. There's some posts in here that give some good googling tips that will get you there.

Do you think John is getting live updates from the other website? This information just came out and he is out of town working and probably trying to detangle a lot of this mess. I get he needs to make a statement and we have been told one is coming. I get that posting about food isn't great optics (though god forbid among all of this he try to find some enjoyment of his trip) but this is NEW information.
He’s too busy posting about pretzels and sundaes on instagram.

He’s too busy posting about pretzels and sundaes on instagram.
right, which I mentioned and again I feel like I for one am not going to begrudge any of the people who have not been revealed to be awful people a moment of calm amongst all of this. A statement is coming and at the end of the day this impacts their lives much more intimately than it impacts ours

Or, he could have reached out to Justin and not find out from a message board.

He is the owner of a multimillion dollar company. He has a responsibility to his employees, because as each day goes by their livelihood is at further risk.

But go ahead and post on Instagram. I am sure Disney is super impressed how he is taking control of the situation.

Or, he could have reached out to Justin and not find out from a message board.

He is the owner of a multimillion dollar company. He has a responsibility to his employees, because as each day goes by their livelihood is at further risk.

But go ahead and post on Instagram. I am sure Disney is super impressed how he is taking control of the situation.
frankly he is in the middle of working for Disney right now. The anger should be targeted at PW not the people who are left scrambling. I agree he definitely has screwed up somewhere to let this situation even get here obviously but he is currently working at an event his clients have paid a lot of money for while also managing a crisis.

EDIT: obviously I hope there is justice if he has been covering things up but these are peoples jobs and lives and truly the only villain we know of is PW and that is where our rage should lie until we hear otherwise.

The allegations about hidden cameras from someone claiming to be Charles came out hours ago. Certainly they are unverified allegations and we have no timelines but quite serious.

No, IMO, in that situation, you do not post ice cream to your Instagram.

If you don’t agree, and would post ice cream, that’s you and we can just disagree.

The allegations about hidden cameras from someone claiming to be Charles came out hours ago. Certainly they are unverified allegations and we have no timelines but quite serious.

No, in that situation, you do not post ice cream to your Instagram.

If you don’t agree, and would post ice cream, that’s fine. But I can’t and won’t give him a pass.
God forbid this site goes down thanks for being a community and making me feel welcomed. This would have broken my Heidi’s heart :(

He has to know just from the responses. He needs to stop posting, deal with this dumpster fire and make a statement. I am losing any remaining goodwill to him and Kevin at an alarming rate.

No, IMO, in that situation, you do not post ice cream to your Instagram.

If you don’t agree, and would post ice cream, that’s you and we can just disagree.
I just don't think its worth focusing on his social media. I get the frustration I just think thats like such small beans compared to the grand scheme

Jesus... I just read Dustin's update and I am sick. This is disgusting. It actually makes me mad and I feel awful for him. And on the day that Charles tells us that Pete had secret cameras and that there were a few who enabled Pete, and then Dustin tells us this awful, awful update... John and Kevin are posting funny pictures of them wearing hats and eating pretzels.

This is not the behavior of people who care about what is going on. It's also not the behavior of people who are seemingly "shocked".

This whole thing is rotten. This whole thing is tainted.

Whatever John's response is and Corey's proclaimed change that is coming, it better be in-depth, honest, and detailed.

How in the world did we get this far into the former team members coming out with one story after another and still no statement from the co - owner? This is so bad. They need crisis management at this point. If that would even help. John has left his current employees to face criticism left and right. All while completely ignoring horrific allegations of former employees. One bad choice after another. But post another pretzel pic ……

He has to know just from the responses. He needs to stop posting, deal with this dumpster fire and make a statement. I am losing any remaining goodwill to him and Kevin at an alarming rate.

I know some people on these boards want to think otherwise, but I agree. I'm rapidly losing hope that John and Kevin care about this beyond their bottom line being affected.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter