Disboards certificate have expired.

Having the same issue.

Wishing all the DIS Boards staff a Merry Christmas.

Yes, my iPad will let me in but not my iPhone or Windows PC. Guess I’d better check my security settings!

Yes, I had the same issue logging into the site. Due to the expired certificate, I get messages that accessing the site in unsafe and have to go thru extra steps to access. I'm assuming this will be fixed to keep visitors from not logging on. Keep us posted.

Public certs can only be valid for 1 year now (397 days to be specific). I manage probably 100 or so in my position for various customers, so it's certainly been an adjustment!

Nevertheless, it's just a warning displayed by your browser and is not a security risk at all. The expiration date is just an arbitrary date.

Happy Holidays to all!

Public certs can only be valid for 1 year now (397 days to be specific). I manage probably 100 or so in my position for various customers, so it's certainly been an adjustment!

Nevertheless, it's just a warning displayed by your browser and is not a security risk at all. The expiration date is just an arbitrary date.

Happy Holidays to all!
Do they expire unexpectedly, or did someone not set a reminder to renew?

Do they expire unexpectedly, or did someone not set a reminder to renew?

No, Its a known date down to the min set when the cert is issued... New one will expire 1/22/23.

Issued by: Go Daddy Secure Certificate Authority - G2
Expires: Sunday, January 22, 2023 at 8:44:00 PM Central Standard Time

No, Its a known date down to the min set when the cert is issued... New one will expire 1/22/23.

Issued by: Go Daddy Secure Certificate Authority - G2
Expires: Sunday, January 22, 2023 at 8:44:00 PM Central Standard Time
Thanks. Guess someone missed the reminder in all the holiday fun!

Thanks. Guess someone missed the reminder in all the holiday fun!
Well, since the DIS Boards are run by a Travel Agency, and Travel Agencies normally have someone monitoring their client emergency contact number 24 hours a day 365 days a year, it doesn't mean that the person on duty today is both a Travel expert and a web expert!

Well, since the DIS Boards are run by a Travel Agency, and Travel Agencies normally have someone monitoring their client emergency contact number 24 hours a day 365 days a year, it doesn't mean that the person on duty today is both a Travel expert and a web expert!

You can renew before the expiration date. Hence why you never see this on most commercial sites. Just takes planning.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter