• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Discount code for April??

rboyzmom

Earning My Ears
Anyone know any discounts for April? We will be heading to FW April 12 for 12 days and are getting hit with $75 per night rate.
I thought I read somewhere someone got a discount.
Thanks so much!

Check mousesavers.com--she has the most up-to-date listings of discounts available.

that's the height of spring break...and one of the busiest times @
the park - there will not be any discounts - they all start after april 25th or so...
--
that's why we had to book @ tropical palms - 4 nights for the price of 1 night @ fw

Discounts were offered through April 9, so being that your stay is starting on the 12th you would not be able to take advantage of a discount. If your stay began on or before the 9th & extended past the 12th you would probably have been able to use it.

As one poster said, that is the height of the peak season, so no codes are offered during that time. $75 is a lot to pay but IMO it's worth it to stay at FW. :)

It may sound like a lot, but you'll be glad you are on-site for the busy time period .... no external traffic woes, you'll be guaranteed admission into the parks even though they may close due to crowds, etc.

I'd rather pay the extra price and stay on-site during such a busy time than the savings of off-site and all the hassle!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter