Discount

tbickford

Earning My Ears
Where can DVC members find discount codes for rental cars agencies? I need a rental car for our trip to Disney in November and then I need a rental car four our trip to Keystone, Colorado.

I tried to do a search, but for some reason it will not find any. I know codes are out there some where...but where? If someone out there can help, please email me at tangi@charter.net. Thanks.

DISNEY HERE WE COME .... 44 DAYS AND COUNTING!!! WILL BE OUR VERY FIRST TRIP HOME!!

I may be wrong, but I don't remember any discounts for DVC members for rental cars. www.mousesavers.com will have codes listed. BTW, I see you are from Hammond. I spent many childhood summers there and Ponchatoula. I still try to get down to Manchac and eat whenever I can!

I believe there is a discount if you reserve through DVC Member Services. I don't know if it's any better than Disney Club or Emerald Club.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter