Discounted Annual Passes - Information and Official Exchange Thread

I am considering an AP this year. We will be at Disney in late June. Right now I have the 4/3 deal booked but am considering changing to AP.

I would like a referral as we are leaving next Friday 5/8 and will be upgrading to APs during our stay. Let me know if there is a thread or someone willing to send us a referral.

Quick question.

We have another couple going with us in June. They are planning on buying MYW PH tickets for 6 days (Haven't been able to talk them into AP's yet).

Should they decide to upgrade to AP's on the last day (as long as there is one unused day, right?), I'm pretty sure the full original face value of the MYW ticket will be applied as a discount to the AP price but can we apply the 10% discount too?

Thanks!

I was thinking of doing an upgrade from MYW tickets and getting a DVC discounted AP (as others have mentioned on different threads to get a bigger discount). Can I still get the 10% referral discount?

We will be at Disney May 8 and 10 - 15 and are planning on upgrading our MYW passes. Please let me know if there is some one who would be willing to give us their pass along saving card as well. Thanks!

I am a AP holder too.. so if anyone wants to use my account let me know..

Will they allow guests to get the DVC discounted Annual Pass then get the 10% on top of that?

Hi!

Does anyone know if this can be combined with the DVC member discount? Thank you!

:)

http://bookwdw.reservations.disney.go.com/ibcwdw/en_US/specialOfferDetails?name=Promo&promotionCode=phreferralgenpub&market=phreferralgenpub

http://adisneyworld.disney.go.com/media/wdw/images2003/languagespecific/eng/nontheme/passholder/PHReferral_FAQ.pdf

It seems to read that you can get the DVC discount and the Pass Along discount.

But I think you have to have the card, not just an account #.

My question is : If I get an AP w/ someones Pass Along Savings Card, will they then give me a card to pass along?

I think we should wait until we get our Monitors and have cards in hand, and then worry about linking up to exchange...

It says on the website FAQ that it can..

I think we should wait until we get our Monitors and have cards in hand, and then worry about linking up to exchange...

I thought Disney was mailing them to all AP holders.
You mean you have to tear them out of the Mickey Monitor?

I would love to find out if someone has a passholder savings card that would be willing to share with me. Does the passholder get a Disney card for each AP that is purchased through the referral? If so, I would be purchasing two.

Oh this is very cool I have AP and we have friends who have been thinking about getting Annual Passes this maybe the deal they have been waiting for to get their Passes....My AP I was able to get were with my DVC discount does that matter??

Will they allow guests to get the DVC discounted Annual Pass then get the 10% on top of that?

That would be a great deal if they did. We got our Annual Passes with just the DVC discount this year and it was a great deal but if you can get the additional 10% that would make it an even better deal....!!!

That is so cool! :) It sounds like the cards will be in the monitor newsletter. Are they usually mailed out? It also sounds like a great deal for the AP holder, since they get a $25 gift card for referring you!

QUOTE=Melani;31620946]http://bookwdw.reservations.disney.go.com/ibcwdw/en_US/specialOfferDetails?name=Promo&promotionCode=phreferralgenpub&market=phreferralgenpub

http://adisneyworld.disney.go.com/media/wdw/images2003/languagespecific/eng/nontheme/passholder/PHReferral_FAQ.pdf

It seems to read that you can get the DVC discount and the Pass Along discount.

But I think you have to have the card, not just an account #.

My question is : If I get an AP w/ someones Pass Along Savings Card, will they then give me a card to pass along?[/QUOTE]

Never mind. I found the answer to my question in the first post.

Looking for someone to share a Passholder savings card for purchase of two AP's.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter