Discounts on Universal Passes

How much will the tickets be for the Fla/Ga discount with the Coke Cans?

Jenn

I'm going to get the mastercard deal, I am waiting to card company to send me new card. Hope it will last a little while.
I only need 4 passes, figured I sell the 5th one on ebay when I come home. Any expiration on these?

Originally posted by Sarahsmom85
I'm going to get the mastercard deal, I am waiting to card company to send me new card. Hope it will last a little while.
I only need 4 passes, figured I sell the 5th one on ebay when I come home. Any expiration on these?

my tickets arrive on Monday so will let you know.... i also only need four tickets so plan to do the same with the other if not linked to remaining tickets..

Originally posted by Sarahsmom85

five tickets arrived this morning!! all look good with no expiry date for first use. will try ebay i think...

Look, when we went last, we bought Annual Passes (the restricted ones) for $100+/- We wound up upgrading one to a premium pass for a hotel discount on our next trip. It is only a few $$$ more for a whole year. I would also suggest getting a Fan Club card.

:bounce:

Coca-cola coupon is good for up to 4 people
price is $ 69.95 + tax (adult & child)
Now that is a good deal for two day park ticket!
:Pinkbounc

I believe these passes expire on January 4th, though. I had my inlaws get the Coke cans so we can use the discount when we are down there Dec. 22-23. We only need two days, but its even a good deal for that!! My SIL used them and they don't ask for any kind of I.D. It's a great deal!!!

From Mousesavers-
Universal often has special ticket promotions for local residents.

Florida and Georgia residents can buy specially priced 2-day/2-park tickets for $69.65 + tax with a coupon from specially-marked 12 packs of Coca-Cola products that are sold at Publix stores in Florida. Valid for admission to Universal Studios and Islands of Adventure any 2 days from 11/21/03-1/4/04, except blackout dates of 12/24/03-1/1/04. Second day must be used by 1/5/04.

This ticket does not have to be used on consecutive days and it is valid for park-to-park access on both days of use. It is also valid for admission to CityWalk clubs for 6 consecutive nights from first day of use (7 nights including first use).

You can buy this ticket in the following two ways:

Presenting the coupon from the specially-marked package, with a valid Florida or Georgia ID, at the ticket window and Florida Spencer Gifts stores
Using the coupon online. A UPC code that works is 6206203020043

Is this for real at Universal's site? The Universal Orlando Bonus Pass. Am I reading this correctly? For $89.95 I can get basically a 5-day pass for both parks, as long as those 5 days are used consecutively? We're only going for 2 days, but that's cheaper than a 2-day, 2-park pass which is $96.95. This just sounds too good to be true?!! What's the catch? Thanks.

https://tickets.universalstudios.com/USRG/us_store_secure2.jsp

Originally posted by wallytosa
Is this for real at Universal's site? The Universal Orlando Bonus Pass. Am I reading this correctly? For $89.95 I can get basically a 5-day pass for both parks, as long as those 5 days are used consecutively? We're only going for 2 days, but that's cheaper than a 2-day, 2-park pass which is $96.95. This just sounds too good to be true?!! What's the catch? Thanks.

https://tickets.universalstudios.com/USRG/us_store_secure2.jsp
There is no catch. For those of us who aren't lucky enough to get to Universal several times a year, these passes are the best. We've used them and trust me, they are for real!

I know it's on the Universal Site and is, in fact legitimate. I guess what I was really asking was....am I understanding this right? Is it really for 5 consecutive days....both parks, unlimited admission between them for those entire 5 days? If so, then why would anyone buy the 2 day, 2 park pass? It just doesn't make sense when this is cheaper. We're going the week before Easter and staying at the HRH for two nights. So, with this pass, I can go to either US or IOA for 5 consecutive days? There's no fine print or black out dates?

Thank you.

Ohanafamily.....I know that is the Universal site....I copied the address when I was at the link but it's to the home page. Sorry. At that page, if you go to the Tickets Home link at the upper right, then click on Universal Florida, you'll then see their ticket deals. It still sounds too good to be true. Thanks.

Originally posted by wallytosa
I know it's on the Universal Site and is, in fact legitimate. I guess what I was really asking was....am I understanding this right? Is it really for 5 consecutive days....both parks, unlimited admission between them for those entire 5 days? If so, then why would anyone buy the 2 day, 2 park pass? It just doesn't make sense when this is cheaper. We're going the week before Easter and staying at the HRH for two nights. So, with this pass, I can go to either US or IOA for 5 consecutive days? There's no fine print or black out dates?

This is an online ONLY pass, which explains why everyone does not buy it. Believe it or not there are lots of people who just show up at the park and buy tickets! Who knew??

This is a great deal and one you can count on.

From the site:
Universal Bonus Pass

Plan ahead and save over $150 versus the cost of five single-day tickets. The Universal Bonus Pass gives you the flexibility of visiting Orlando's two best theme parks anytime during your vacation. This ticket is only available online.

Unlimited park-to-park access for 5 consecutive days, including first day of use
CityWalk Party Pass** to select live entertainment venues, for 5 consecutive days, including first day of use
Universal Express Applicable - click here for complete details
Parking not included
Limit of six (6) tickets per purchase
Signature required on ticket and photo ID must be presented at front gate
**Not valid for separately ticketed concerts and special events. Some venues require 21 or older for admission. Proof of ID may be required. Additional restrictions may apply. Prices do not include tax and are subject to change without notice.[/ii]

Thanks for all your replies. I do believe everyone. Just one last question, though.... It states in the description about saving $150 on SINGLE DAY PASSES. Yet, it also says that it's unlimited "park to park access". So, one last time...I want to make sure I get this straight.....does this mean I can go to both parks within a single day? Or is it like 5 single day passes to only one park a day?

This is my final question and then I'll stop bugging you all. You guys on the Dis Boards are the best, especially with me being a newbie.

Thanks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter