Discounts with DC.....

peytonsmom

Earning My Ears
I have taken the advice of the boards and I am in the process of booking my WDW vacation for May 2002 seperatly rather than a package... I am looking into joining DC and I was wondering what are the discounts for on-site hotel rooms and park hopper passes...

Thank you in advance
:D ;)

You will save between 10% and 20% on your hotel room depending on the time of year you are going. If you pay attention on these boards many times you will get a better deal on your room only reservation. They have other discounts from time to time. The discounts with the DC are mostly for shopping in the Disney stores. You can get a discount on the passes you will need but I have AAA and got the passes for less thru them. I am only getting a 5 day pass ,LOS passes are another option. I am not sure what type of discount DC offers on those.

The discount on passes with the Disney Club card is approximately 5%.

ms.GIF

Tammy aka Kaa
Budget Board Co-Moderator
tammy@wdwinfo.com

15% sometimes 20% on National Car Rental,
Free membership in National Car Rental Emerald Isle Club $50 value. I got a Mitsu Montero Sports (SUV) for the price of a intermediate.

Discount on Annual passes.

Discount on Rooms/food.

Discount at DQ, DD and DS

Quarterly Disney Magazine with more discount coupons.

Free membership in Entertainment Card. You can get an entertainment card when you join the Disney Club. It has an entertainment card icon on the back of the disney card itself. You can use it for discounts on rooms Swan/dolphin $129/nite and food. Lots of restaurants coupon on (i.e. buy one entre get secoond free up to $25 off)
http://www.entertainment.com site. Put in zip code 34747 for those around WDW.

Every little bit helps.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter