DISmeet 25th September 2011 6pm The Polynesian

Bumping to see if anyone else wants to join us :goodvibes

and, to reaffirm that there are TWO dismeet

1) 25th September @ Tambu Lounge, The Polynesian, 6pm

2) 1st October @ Magic Kingdom (approx 10am??) - Sleepy Hollow??

:wizard:

Which ones are you planning on attending? DF (Gary) and I will be at both, so hope to see you all at some point! :goodvibes

Bumping to see if anyone else wants to join us :goodvibes

and, to reaffirm that there are TWO dismeet

1) 25th September @ Tambu Lounge, The Polynesian, 6pm

2) 1st October @ Magic Kingdom (approx 10am??) - Sleepy Hollow??

:wizard:

Which ones are you planning on attending? DF (Gary) and I will be at both, so hope to see you all at some point! :goodvibes

we will just be going to the 1st one as the 2nd one at MK is going to be so crowded on that day

We will be attending the 25th Sept, but only for an hour as we have dinner reservations at 1900PF for 7.30pm......this is DD's favourite, so can't miss out on it:thumbsup2
Looking forward to meeting you all:cheer2:

We would've loved to have joined you all, but we have an ADR at Teppan Edo at 7pm - Claire you can have a lapu lapu for us :)

Hope you all have a great time though.

Thanks for bumping this thread- It made me realise that on the day of the meet we will be in St Pete with sil and family, we won't be back until monday- i'm gutted as i was really looking forward to meeting everyone :headache::headache::headache::headache::headache:
I can't change it either as we have booked and paid the accomodation

We would've loved to have joined you all, but we have an ADR at Teppan Edo at 7pm - Claire you can have a lapu lapu for us :)

Hope you all have a great time though.

I'd love too but i'm afraid we I don't think we will be able to make it now either. :sad2: I'm going to try to pop in but I really don't think it will be possible.

Here is the latest list:

agunn
20th September - 7th October

wickesy
21st September - 5th October
David (40)
Ray (64)

Elise79
23rd September - 7th October
Tracy (31)
Matt
Chloe (3)

Sapper383
22nd September - 6th October
Sam (35)
Rich (37)
Ieuan (12)
Moli (6)

stba2006
6th September - 4th October
Stacey (31)
James (33)

les2425
15th September - 29th September
Les (42)
Bev (40) and her first visit to walt disney world!

buzz for boys
19th September - 3rd October
Louise
Wayne
Ben
Cam
Dan
Keira

magicgirl
12th September - 26th September

Antigua08
15th September - 29th September
Liz (32)
Dave (28)
Lily (2)

Dizneemad
24th September - 8th October

Goofyish
26th September - 10th October
Tim (40ish)

dazza5931
16th September - 7th October

Anyone else on there who is not going to be able to make it?

Also anyone else want to join in?

Hello :wave2:

My Mum (Maureen) and I (Sarah) will be at WDW 24th Sept - 3rd Oct and would like to join the meet at the Poly - thank you :goodvibes

Hi guys,
Sorry to say that we wont be able to make it either !!
Hope you all have a fab time xxx

I've just bought tickets for the Atlanta Falcons at Tampa Bay Buccaneers game for the 25th so I'm afraid we're going to miss the meet now as well. :guilty: I really want to take what will probably be my only opportunity to see an NFL game in the States and this was the only game that fitted in with our plans.

Hope everyone who IS going has a good time and we will be at the MK meet on 1st October if any of you are going to be there. :)

Me and DW are there from 17th - 24th September... any chance of being slotted in somewhere???

Hi there.... Sorry, but I haven't read the whold thread, but from what I have seen everyone seems to be from the London area. Is this meet for anybody who would like to join in? If so, we would love to. We will be at AKV from September 23-27. We are not doing any of the parks, and are open to meeting any place other than that. Thank you.

My DH and I are hoping to make one of the 2 meets if it isn't too late to join we are at WDW from Sat Sept 24 until Sat Oct 8th.

I've just bought tickets for the Atlanta Falcons at Tampa Bay Buccaneers game for the 25th so I'm afraid we're going to miss the meet now as well. :guilty: I really want to take what will probably be my only opportunity to see an NFL game in the States and this was the only game that fitted in with our plans.

Hope everyone who IS going has a good time and we will be at the MK meet on 1st October if any of you are going to be there. :)

Have a great time at the game, even though it won't be a New England Patriots game :laughing:

Are there any updates to this? We are flying out Saturday morning and want to attend one of the meets.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter