**Disney After Hours-Hollywood Studios** FAQ & Discussion Thread

@GADisneyDad14 I still can’t link my tickets, my confirmation says they are “will call” and I should pick them up at the park? Does this seem correct? Or should I try and call to get them linked? Or just wait until I’m there and collect on the day?

@GADisneyDad14 I still can’t link my tickets, my confirmation says they are “will call” and I should pick them up at the park? Does this seem correct? Or should I try and call to get them linked? Or just wait until I’m there and collect on the day?
Did you not get a confirmation number in your email? If not, I would just call and I’m pretty sure they can link the tickets to your account manually.

Did you not get a confirmation number in your email? If not, I would just call and I’m pretty sure they can link the tickets to your account manually.
I got a number, and whenever I try and link it on the app it says “you cannot link will call tickets”, and when I try and link on the website, it says “we are unable to link your tickets, please call...”. I just hate calling!

I got a number, and whenever I try and link it on the app it says “you cannot link will call tickets”, and when I try and link on the website, it says “we are unable to link your tickets, please call...”. I just hate calling!
Unfortunately it looks like you might have to call. Unless you’re willing to wait until you get there and pick them up?

I will be attending the January 19 DHS DAH. Although I've been visiting WDW for decades, I have never attended any of the separately ticketed functions for some reason, I suppose mostly due to scheduling. My main goal will be to find the fresh, non-preboxed popcorn. popcorn::

Did you purchase after hours tickets? You can show up to the park at 7 pm to get in and have to make sure you go through the special event entrance.
Yes! We are annual passholder so we may be in the park before 7. I thought I read somewhere you can check in at the hotel? I can see the tickets in MY MDE. do I need to ven check in?

Yes! We are annual passholder so we may be in the park before 7. I thought I read somewhere you can check in at the hotel? I can see the tickets in MY MDE. do I need to ven check in?
You dont necessarily “check in” for the event like you would a resort stay. There is an event entrance to go through at the park and they will give you your wristband that you have to wear. There wouldn’t be any way to do this at your hotel though.

I'm pretty sure there's a place within the park where you can pick up your wristbands, but I don't know where.

I will be attending the January 19 DHS DAH. Although I've been visiting WDW for decades, I have never attended any of the separately ticketed functions for some reason, I suppose mostly due to scheduling. My main goal will be to find the fresh, non-preboxed popcorn. popcorn::
Lol
You know now that you mention it, I haven't seen pre boxed popcorn anywhere in several trips. It's always served in the tall, rectangle boxes with no lid

Lol
You know now that you mention it, I haven't seen pre boxed popcorn anywhere in several trips. It's always served in the tall, rectangle boxes with no lid

Actually, we saw/had pre-boxed popcorn at DHS DAH a few weeks ago. It was at a cart with no visible popcorn machine, I assumed it was made/boxed and brought to this particular cart.

No idea why I even noticed this other than the large stack of boxes behind the cart caught my attention.

There was regular/fresh popcorn at other places as far as I recall.

I'm pretty sure there's a place within the park where you can pick up your wristbands, but I don't know where.

If you're already in the park, you can pick up your DAH credentials (wristband) at the small ticket booth in the red circle below at the corner of Hollywood & Sunset Blvd. They'll scan your Magic Band (or other ticket media) to confirm you have a DAH ticket.

Pick-Up Location.jpg

Is there anything posted out there about expected crowd levels at DHS AH event during April, wonder if they sell more tickets for spring break crowds or if number of available tickets for event will be the same as earlier months. I'm going to follow along the thread to read experiences of those going Jan 5, 12, 19.

Is there anything posted out there about expected crowd levels at DHS AH event during April, wonder if they sell more tickets for spring break crowds or if number of available tickets for event will be the same as earlier months. I'm going to follow along the thread to read experiences of those going Jan 5, 12, 19.

I will post some comments following my attendance at DHS DAH on January 19 (caution: solo traveler's perspective). I read the other day that Slinky Dog Dash's tail had to be removed due to safety concerns, which was surprising to say the least. Some riders have been saying that SDD in general looks like it came out of some kind of dollar store for theme parks. I will offer my opinion on that once I've seen it and (hopefully) ridden on it.

I will post some comments following my attendance at DHS DAH on January 19 (caution: solo traveler's perspective). I read the other day that Slinky Dog Dash's tail had to be removed due to safety concerns, which was surprising to say the least. Some riders have been saying that SDD in general looks like it came out of some kind of dollar store for theme parks. I will offer my opinion on that once I've seen it and (hopefully) ridden on it.
That would be nice. I'm only even considering it because of Toy Story Land, I don't see us making rope drop on another day.

Can anyone tell me if we can just use a popcorn bucket for this event? I'm planning on buying one at MK that morning and wanted to bring it!

Actually, we saw/had pre-boxed popcorn at DHS DAH a few weeks ago. It was at a cart with no visible popcorn machine, I assumed it was made/boxed and brought to this particular cart.

No idea why I even noticed this other than the large stack of boxes behind the cart caught my attention.

There was regular/fresh popcorn at other places as far as I recall.
I really hope they keep the fresh popcorn at the AK after hours event. I love their popcorn, but after awhile it's just :crazy2:. I guess if we decide on the HS event we will just have to skip the popcorn and have extra mickey bars!:mickeybar

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter