Disney and Non A-Z Rolodex swaps. see update last page

UGGHHHHHHHHHH...I am glad I waited a few days before packaging these. The ribbon on Jack Skellington keeps falling off. I tried xyron first. THen glue dots. Finally, I added silver brads. It sticks to the front, just not the back:confused3 ANyway, it is stuck now and I am packaging these up. I finished the address cards too. I plan to mail it all on Friday, but will post when I do.

GReat! Late last week, I got the October 31 cartridge and was so excited to use the tombstone for the tab on the Haunted Mansion card. Both sets have also been punched with the Rolodex punch - if anyone still needs it, I'd be happy to lend it out. On to more fun decorating now!

Oops, I missed the 9/18 check-in! I've started working on these and I'm making good progress.

Holly, you had posted about changing the due date. Did it change or is the mailing date still this Friday?

nope i changed it. sorry that i did not make it clear. i will change the title right now.

GReat! Late last week, I got the October 31 cartridge and was so excited to use the tombstone for the tab on the Haunted Mansion card. Both sets have also been punched with the Rolodex punch - if anyone still needs it, I'd be happy to lend it out. On to more fun decorating now!

I would like to borrow the rolodex punch if possible! I have my cards cut out!:rotfl:

What is the best way to mail the cards? I know in the first post it says a priority envelope should be ok. Just want to make sure they don't get bent or anything going through the mail.

Terri

What is the best way to mail the cards? I know in the first post it says a priority envelope should be ok. Just want to make sure they don't get bent or anything going through the mail.

Terri

If you put in heavy cardboard into the envelope it keeps it from being easily bent.

Rebecca

Susan
your cards came today. They are all so great!

Thanks for playing and for my goodies!

Just wanted to check in...going to try to have these totally done by this weekend. If not, early next week and mailed by mid-week.

Oh man Holly. I forgot about the everyday themes. I will be working on them this week. You will have them in time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter