Disney at Coney Island ?

vernon

DIS Veteran
There was a BRIEF report in today's Sun about POSSIBLE plans for Disney to buy land in the Coney Island area. Like all reports of Disney buying land this lead/leads to speculation on them building another theme park. I'd be suprised given the cost of starting from new , considering that WDW and DL California already have a lot of the infrastructure in place but ya never know. Disney does invest in land all over the US and those investments are NON PARK related so I wouldn't read too much into the story. IMHO if Disney were planning to do this you wouldn't hear about it until AFTER they owned the land. It would drive up the cost far too much if it became known they were buying.

Here's a link to the story in a New York Newspaper http://www.nypost.com/news/regionalnews/53015.htm

Vernon,

Wouldn't that be intersting?
When we went to NY I really wanted to visit Coney Island,but we didn't have enough time
:rolleyes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter