Disney Career Start Program

from everything I'm reading disney is delayed or backed up right now and they aren't sending out any info til after the 15th of this month. NOOOOOO!!!!! MORE WAITING!!! Why must you torture me so my beloved Disney

i had my interview tonight! here's how it went:

the lady's name was denise, &she was probably the nicest woman i've ever talked to on the phone. she treated me like an old friend of hers, & she was so comforting & nice.

first off, she verified everything on my application, & when all that was worked out, she asked why i wanted to work for disney. i told her how i loved disney, and even if it wasn't a paid internship i would still do it. i said a lot of other stuff, but my heart was pounding super fast so i can't remember it all. :)

she then asked me:

if a child was too short to ride space mountain, what would you tell them?

when have you used teamwork to accomplish a goal?

when have you worked under pressure?

she then asked if i wanted to do other things that i hadn't checked off on my role checklist, which was QSFB, custodial, & lifeguarding. i told her no to the first two, &i said that if i was a lifeguard & had to save someone, i would probably drown first. :lmao:

THEN I ASKED IF ATTRACTIONS & MERCH WERE FULL, & SHE SAID NO!iwas very pleased.

it took about twenty minutes, but after i hung up i realized i was worried for nothing. it was really fun. i enjoyed it.

good luck to everyone else!

i said that if i was a lifeguard & had to save someone, i would probably drown first. :lmao:

THEN I ASKED IF ATTRACTIONS & MERCH WERE FULL, & SHE SAID NO!iwas very pleased.

I would say the same thing about being a lifegaurd, OMG I'm so happy for you about the Merch & attractions not being full i hope you get the role you want!!!!:thumbsup2

does anyone know how long until you're considered a florida resident?

is it six months? i want to go to the university of central florida, & it would be great to have florida residency status so i can get cheaper tuition.

Ohh I have a friend who goes to UCF..

I'm looking at going there too, it seems they've got a nice Hospitality program.

Sorry this is a little OT but anywhoo I workas a waitress in this resuraunt and thus get tips, Every night I go through my quarters and hope that one is a FLorida, since I am semi superstitous about that sort of thing, you know if I get a florida quarter it's a sign that I'm going to Disney World. Well I finally got one which means hopefully my letter is right behind it,lol.:lovestruc well either way a girl can wish can't she?

does anyone know how long until you're considered a florida resident?

is it six months? i want to go to the university of central florida, & it would be great to have florida residency status so i can get cheaper tuition.

It's one year, and you must have evidence of residency (voter registration card, Florida photo ID w/Florida Address, etc).

hey, im new to the boards and i was just wondering what other kinds of questions they ask during your phone interview? any help would be awesome!

hey, im new to the boards and i was just wondering what other kinds of questions they ask during your phone interview? any help would be awesome!

they asked me:
when have you ever worked under pressure?
how do you feel about living on your own at disney world with no parents?
when have you used teamwork to achieve a goal?

it's really laid back & my interviewer was so nice. just be nice & answer honestly. the lady said "always put guests first!"

they asked me:
when have you ever worked under pressure?
how do you feel about living on your own at disney world with no parents?
when have you used teamwork to achieve a goal?

it's really laid back & my interviewer was so nice. just be nice & answer honestly. the lady said "always put guests first!"

ok, thank you

I GOT MY LETTER!!!! I'm Going to DISNEY WORLD!!!! In costuming!!!!:cool1: I swear if I could jump in the computer I would!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter