Disney Character Nuggets

Oh thanks I just read your answer in the other thread, haha. I should read more b4 I ask again. Sorry.

I'm not sure who this character is, but I'll look for clip art and work on some next weekend.

This is her .. she is new on Sesame Street and my niece just LOVES her! Thank you!!!

abbyc.jpg

Hi Telynn,

Thank you so much for these and the big wrappers. I hate to request too many thing from you, but do you think you can maybe make a mint wrapper with SB too?? Also a Thomas the train mint wrapper for the boys. If it is too much I fully understand, many ppl need your help. But thanks again your super talented.
I had some time tonight so here you go:

SBHB-1.jpg

ThomasTrain-1.jpg

Like I said, I had a little time tonight and pulled a few things together:

AbbyC1.jpg

AbbyC2.jpg

LOVE THEM!!!! Any chance you can make a nugget? My niece was stealing all of my ds nuggets from his party last night LOL

BTW .. the nuggets, mint covers and candy bars were a HIT!!!:thanks: :thanks: :disrocks:

LOVE THEM!!!! Any chance you can make a nugget? My niece was stealing all of my ds nuggets from his party last night LOL

BTW .. the nuggets, mint covers and candy bars were a HIT!!!:thanks: :thanks: :disrocks:
Glad they liked the wrappers and nuggets!

I'll add your nugget request to my list. They take a little longer so I won't be starting them until next weekend.

I love your halloween nugget wrappers. Could you please do some more? Various designs PLEASE, PRETTY PLEASE
These would be great for my daughter to do for school You can only send in store bought items now. These work perfectly I can just place the wrapper around them. Could you do a few of them to Say Happy Halloween from Nicole. These are just to cool.
Thanks so much
nicolesmom

Hi Telynn,
My DD just told me that her teachers birthday is this weekend and she really wants to get her something. :scared1: I'm really sorry for the short notice, but is there any way you could help me out. :flower3: Her teacher loves the Lousville Cardinals. ( I think she was going to their football game this weekend) Anyway, could you make a candy bar wrapper that says "Happy (belated) Birthday Mrs. Coldiron" with a Louisville Cardinals design on it? I want to put it on a larger size Hershey bar. By that I just mean bigger than the regular size at the check-out. Could you also tell me what size the wrapper will fit? Thank you for taking the time to read this and I appreciate anything you are able to do. If you can't do it, I understand. :)

I love your halloween nugget wrappers. Could you please do some more? Various designs PLEASE, PRETTY PLEASE
These would be great for my daughter to do for school You can only send in store bought items now. These work perfectly I can just place the wrapper around them. Could you do a few of them to Say Happy Halloween from Nicole. These are just to cool.
Thanks so much
nicolesmom
I'll try to make some sticker version of the Halloween nuggets. It's a little difficult to get the writing and an image on something this small. I have a few wrappers on this thread with more to come soon!

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1930373

Oh my, these are PeRfcET :love: . Thank you very much. My daughter will love them. I will be sure to post pics once I get them all done.
I'm happy they are what you were looking for (I don't have kids so I was a bit out of touch with these characters!)

Hi Telynn, :)
On our last trip, I took some of your "mint matchbooks" with me (the one with the castle and YOMD) and the kids gave them out to CM after they traded pins with them. The CM loved it and so did my kids. They would get really excited to give them to them. I really want to do it again on our next trip. Would you be able to design a mint matchbook that says "Thanks A Mint" with either a pin trading logo or something like that? Thank you so much. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter