Disney Character Nuggets

These are great!!! Is there anyway you have a minute (or a lot of minutes:)) to do any Nemo design Mint Matchbooks? I absolutely love these!!!

Thanks!

Here are the Nemo Characters. I don't have good images of the fish tank friends. If anyone has clear pictures of them, I'll be happy to make them!

These are great!!! Is there anyway you have a minute (or a lot of minutes:)) to do any Nemo design Mint Matchbooks? I absolutely love these!!!

Thanks!
Here are some mint matchbooks:

Just click on the small image and a new window will open where you can click on the download button to obtain the full-sized image.

Would it be possible to do an additional Lion King DISign? Maybe Mufasa? I need to make 4 candies/day, and the Lion King characters will be perfect for our AK day. But I need a fourth. or, if you have the Fab 5 characters in safari costumes, that would work, too. Whatever is easiest for you!

These are great! Thank you so much for giving us your DISigns!
-Andrea

Hi Teylnn.. I could have sworn that you made some dora,boots,backpack and Diego nuggets but I can't find them in your 4shared.

If you have not done it would that be something that is possible?
Also Dora mint things..
Thank you soo much!!!

Hi Teylnn.. I could have sworn that you made some dora,boots,backpack and Diego nuggets but I can't find them in your 4shared.

If you have not done it would that be something that is possible?
Also Dora mint things..
Thank you soo much!!!
I forgot to unlock them. They are now viewable in the 4shared account under nuggets > misc. characters

Would it be possible to do an additional Lion King DISign? Maybe Mufasa? I need to make 4 candies/day, and the Lion King characters will be perfect for our AK day. But I need a fourth. or, if you have the Fab 5 characters in safari costumes, that would work, too. Whatever is easiest for you!

These are great! Thank you so much for giving us your DISigns!
-Andrea
The character nuggest take the same amount of time to create so I did these:

As a reminder, click on the small image and a new window will open where you can click the download button to obtain the full-sized image

Any chance you could make some Monster's Inc characters for the nugget sided candies? I plan to put a few pieces of candy with the character wrappers on my daughter's pillow along with a character night shirt. You have all of my character except Monster's Inc. TIA!!!

Any chance you could make some Monster's Inc characters for the nugget sided candies? I plan to put a few pieces of candy with the character wrappers on my daughter's pillow along with a character night shirt. You have all of my character except Monster's Inc. TIA!!!
Here are the Monster Inc Nuggets:

I forgot to unlock them. They are now viewable in the 4shared account under nuggets > misc. characters

Teylnn I did a trial run of the nuggets today with the small nerds in a box(like you give away for trick or treat) and i think they came out cute!! I will try to post a pic this week!!

I was wondering when you had time if you could do dora,diego and boots or backpack gum wrappers and mint folder?? Thank you soo very much!!!!

Teylnn I did a trial run of the nuggets today with the small nerds in a box(like you give away for trick or treat) and i think they came out cute!! I will try to post a pic this week!!

I was wondering when you had time if you could do dora,diego and boots or backpack gum wrappers and mint folder?? Thank you soo very much!!!!
Cool! Another candy that people can use with the designs!

I'll add the requiest to the list.

love it all, i'll add another project or two to my list. could i get jasmine,genie,ursla,pooh,tigger and piglet cards to go with the nuggets to say good night. also i am trying to print the mint/matchbooks and they are printing out huge and i can only get one to a page, what am i doing wrong, i looked at the pictures posted and they look like matchbook size. any advice you can give would be greatly appreciated. all of your stuff is too cute!!!! thank you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter